That Old Foreigners Can Own Firearms Question

No name
Posted
Posted

Lee, can you find with much effort that post you made about the guy that was arrested (I think in Subic) for carrying a gun but then had them returned later? I've searched and can't find it. Hmm, I searched for guns but not firearm(s). I'll try that. If I find it I'll post a reply to this. Have been looking for a while, can't find it. :th_thholysheep:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Sorry Rusty, I just searched and cannot find it either because I do not know what topic it was in. I will try to remember, but I have to tell you that I hard time remembering where I live, no less something I posted ages ago.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Lee, can you find with much effort that post you made about the guy that was arrested (I think in Subic) for carrying a gun but then had them returned later? I've searched and can't find it. Hmm, I searched for guns but not firearm(s). I'll try that. If I find it I'll post a reply to this. Have been looking for a while, can't find it. :th_thholysheep:
http://philippines-expats.com/index.php?showtopic=5422&view=findpost&p=25192 Hey Rusty, The link above is about a Fil-Am living in Cebu when his guns were taken by the NBIJune 2010 but was able to retrieve them back upon prove of legal possession. Have a good one -- Jake

No name
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the try Lee. Thanks for find Jake! When we gonna have that magic drink of yours? Mojo something....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Ahhh, no wonder I did not remember, it was not me who posted it. You are welcome Rusty. Thanks Jake, I am glad someone on here has a good memory. :th_thholysheep: