Delongtes In Davao City

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Delongtes on Tulip Street, within a very short walk from the SM mall as it is across the street. Great upscale restaurant near the SM mall out in Ecoland. They had a smaller place near the entrance to my gate, but moved and made the place huge. Quite new and well run. It has three levels, the "subway" a bit more expensive, but air con cool. We of course headed there. The main floor and upstairs are huge, and the food was great. I had the Tilapia, my favorite..., BBQ chicken on a stick and...surprise..... rice. I managed to eat sample some of the other foods others were having, and all were tasty. They have a live band and of course videoke. Ample parking for even a crowded Saturday night. The highlight of the evening was some older, same age as me, pinay singing disco songs with the live band...I'm not a huge fan of disco, but she was GREAT. Dance floor is large, and even a few of the ladyboys in the band looked good. A must go if you are ever in the ecoland area of Davao City. BTW, prices were VERY reasonable for the type of establishment. :th_thholysheep: