Chatmate Bares All For Taste Of Good Life

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Some insight into one ladies reason for doing it and quotes I thought were interesting. So is it wrong for them to pose nude if it is their own decision and they are not working for someone else (a pimp of sorts) who is the one actually making most of the money? Or is it yet just another form of prostitution, since they are being paid for someones pleasure? IMHO it should be allowed since I feel it is much better than them having to have sex with strangers for money and taking a chance of getting pregnant or getting a disease. Of course this would not be true of everyone who chats and nice girls IMO should not show their bodies. What do you think? ANA was 25 when she first slept on a mattress, when her family owned their first TV set and a refrigerator. These were things she could only dream of, growing up in a shanty at the Inayawan sanitary landfill, more so after she got pregnant and became a single mother at 24. She also has a mother to take care of. She said somebody told her to try chatting online because she might find Americans who would take pity on her (He said he was a waiter in the US. I didn’t care if he has a harelip or was an amputee, as long as he sends me money),” she said. In exchange for the money, Ana would take photos of herself fully naked, which she would upload to her email account and send to Romeo during their twice-a-month cyberdate. (For us, there’s nothing wrong with what we’re doing because nobody is forcing us. This is my decision. I hope they won’t consider us criminals because this has made us happy and has really helped our family),” Ana said.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

If she poses nude and he sends money, then does he own the rights to the pics if he sells them to Playboy?

brock
Posted
Posted

As far as I am aware, The photographer owns the rights to any photo`s, Unless the model signs away those rights.

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

From the article.....

She received P50,000 every month from 2006 to 2011. The good times are over for Ana, who is now in her late 20s. Her online relationship fell apart because of miscommunication, and the money stopped coming since early this year.But she does not regret anything. “At least nakatagamtam sad gyud mi sa nindot na kinabuhi bisag kadiyot ra (At least we’ve experienced the good life, even for a short while),” she added.
She was making P50,000 a month for over 5 years? Talk about a wasted opportunity to apply yourself towards doing something long lasting and sustainable! With that sort of "Seed Money" she could have had a small business, or got herself an education.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
From the article.....
She received P50,000 every month from 2006 to 2011. The good times are over for Ana, who is now in her late 20s. Her online relationship fell apart because of miscommunication, and the money stopped coming since early this year.But she does not regret anything. “At least nakatagamtam sad gyud mi sa nindot na kinabuhi bisag kadiyot ra (At least we’ve experienced the good life, even for a short while),” she added.
She was making P50,000 a month for over 5 years? Talk about a wasted opportunity to apply yourself towards doing something long lasting and sustainable! With that sort of "Seed Money" she could have had a small business, or got herself an education.
Easy to believe that. My neighbor and his wife had a falling out a year or so ago. She is late 20s with one kid and was very plain looking. When she left him she started working out and jogging and going on line to do what this thread is all about with several 'online boyfriends'. She was looking good when she got to the point where she was bragging about making more money than her ex husband had, (a western pensioner living on about 50K pesos a month). The more success girls have doing that, the more of their friends they tell and the more who will do it. The lucky ones hook a rich guy who will come here and buy them a house and lot . . or two .. . . that is the holy grail. It used to be they wanted to find someone to take them away from the Phils but I am not seeing that nearly as much as what I just mentioned.

• 5 weeks later...
Markham
Posted
Posted
As far as I am aware, The photographer owns the rights to any photo`s, Unless the model signs away those rights.
As someone who has hired many photographic models on behalf of commercial clients, I can tell you that is not true. There is only one person who automatically owns all the rights to a photograph and that is the subject of the photograph - you own all the rights to your own image. Anyone whose photograph is going to be published should be asked to sign a "Model Release" by the publisher or photographer. This usually documents the subject's name, date and place taken, brief description of the photograph(s) and - importantly - the purpose and for how long the photograph may be used. That document is normally kept by the photographer with a copy going to the client company. The model retains the residual rights and may use any photograph taken as part of their portfolio. Mark

brock
Posted
Posted

Hi Mark, You are absolutly right....I meant to say the Photographers ( Model ) owns the photograph, Unless the model signs away those rights.Regards Brock