Overstayers Beware

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted

We had heard many rumours, but had it confirmed today, that anyone who overstays by more than 10 days will be required to attend an interview with one of the senior men at the BoI to explain "why".

No name
Posted
Posted

In Cebu, I think it is standard operating procedure for any motion for reconsideration that you must talk with the chief. At last that is what I found when I wanted to expend past the 16 months. That was about a year ago. I've never overstayed but wouldn't that form be required for anyone that does? I am pretty sure it is along with the express fee for that document. I'm going from memory though. I said in Cebu because there are different procedures in each office it seems to me.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
In Cebu, I think it is standard operating procedure for any motion for reconsideration that you must talk with the chief. At last that is what I found when I wanted to expend past the 16 months. That was about a year ago. I've never overstayed but wouldn't that form be required for anyone that does? I am pretty sure it is along with the express fee for that document. I'm going from memory though. I said in Cebu because there are different procedures in each office it seems to me.
I'm not talking about people who stay or want to stay past their maximum permitted 16 months, this will apply to someone who doesn't renew their bi-monthly tourist visa on time.