mookie1
Posted
Posted

Can't seem to find a lint remover(lint roller) to remove lint from clothing

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
My wife and I are both pretty sure we saw some in Ace Hardware in SM mall, and if not there then try SM top floor. Wide clear tape will work in a pinch if the cloth is not delicate, at least until you find one.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Definitely in ACE. Myrlita & I bought one back last April. Works good. God Bless...Steve

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
My wife and I are both pretty sure we saw some in Ace Hardware in SM mall, and if not there then try SM top floor. Wide clear tape will work in a pinch if the cloth is not delicate, at least until you find one.
If you remember correctly Lee,Ann and I bought one while you and Nila were with us last trip but I cant remember which shop,where you bought the little table thing or was it a......?? I think it was the hardware shop in SM. :541:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If you remember correctly Lee,Ann and I bought one while you and Nila were with us last trip but I cant remember which shop,where you bought the little table thing or was it a......?? I think it was the hardware shop in SM. :541:
Yes that is correct, Ace Hardware in SM and that was why we thought we remembered them having it.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Yes, lint rollers are sold at any SM Ace Hardware store! I just bought a couple just a few months ago!