Rioters In Uk Force People To Strip Naked In The Streets

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I have to wonder if any of this would have happened if people were allowed to carry guns, as they are in the US. I know I would laugh at someone who tried to force me to strip, just before I put a bullet between his eyes. How would you like it if they did that to you, or made your gf or wife strip on her way home from work. Those rioters are animals and IMHO animals belong in cages, or the jungle, and not in populated cities. I sure hope they catch them all and punish them severely. Forced to Strip Naked in the Street: Shocking Scenes as Rioters Steal Clothes and Rifle Through Bags as People Make Their Way Home This picture shows the shocking depths the thugs were prepared to plumb – stealing the clothes from a man’s back.The taller, broader man already holds a pair of white and green trainers and a white T-shirt in his hands. Now, it seems, he wants the trousers too.post-40-0-07311000-1312980786_thumb.jpg

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

In London, their Home Secretary said:

'The way we police in Britain is not through use of water cannon,' she said. 'The way we police in Britain is through consent of communities.'
What exactly does that mean?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
In London, their Home Secretary said:
'The way we police in Britain is not through use of water cannon,' she said. 'The way we police in Britain is through consent of communities.'
What exactly does that mean?
From all I have read of people being charged with crimes for defending themselves, their families and their homes, it means bend over and take it like a good little subject. :1927_: I have an American friend who moved to the UK about 30 years ago, and lived their with his British wife, and brought up two children there, both children now live in the US because they want no part of the UK, and he spends most of his time in the US near his children because he too says he no longer wants any part of the UK, he used to boast that it was a wonderful place to live, so I guess things have changed. BTW, his wife has lived in both places and now feels as he does.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
I have to wonder if any of this would have happened if people were allowed to carry guns, as they are in the US. I know I would laugh at someone who tried to force me to strip, just before I put a bullet between his eyes. How would you like it if they did that to you, or made your gf or wife strip on her way home from work. Those rioters are animals and IMHO animals belong in cages, or the jungle, and not in populated cities. I sure hope they catch them all and punish them severely. Forced to Strip Naked in the Street: Shocking Scenes as Rioters Steal Clothes and Rifle Through Bags as People Make Their Way Home This picture shows the shocking depths the thugs were prepared to plumb – stealing the clothes from a man’s back.The taller, broader man already holds a pair of white and green trainers and a white T-shirt in his hands. Now, it seems, he wants the trousers too.post-40-0-07311000-1312980786_thumb.jpg
It happening in the United States as well Milwaukee All seem to be racially motivated .... from the UK to the US Not all places in the US allow you to carry guns Lee, and in those places that you are allowed...not everybody does. But yeah, I totally agree....if you were allowed to carry a gun, carry it...especially on crack a cracker day.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Carrying a gun does not make a difference if you do not have the personality to carry a gun. I have seen an unarmed, exmilitary man confront a young, armed filipino who was firing his gun for fun. Using only his words, tone of voice and mannerisms the man convinced the young lad to put the gun down and go home. If you don't have the balls to aim, shoot and maim quickly then don't carry a gun. Someone will disarm you and it may have very bad consequences.