Registered Nurse Review Exam

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

Does anyone have any knowledge of a good nursing exam review place in Cebu? Obviously prefer something Talisay side, but would like any that you know about.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

There are a number of different nursing exams, I googled "nursing exam review place in Cebu" and got tons of info. I have a friend who passed the NCLEX on the 2nd time and is now working in Kuwait. It was a long wait for placement though. Good luck.

• 5 months later...
Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

Probably long past being useful, but my wife used St Louis Review Center for her TEACHERS review. They also have a review for nursing. They did a pretty good job of getting qualified instructors for the various subjects in teaching and a friend of mine's wife wanted to use them for her nursing review. Ultimately, she didn't use them due to family problems so I can get a first hand assessment of their nursing program, but I would definitely check them out. They do hype their stuff and claim success rates much higher than actual, but with that said, my wife and many of her review barcada passed, even though the pass rate for teachers when she took it last time was 15 percent nationally. They were priced fairly competitively, not the cheapest and not the most expensive. They have review centers in Baguio City, Manila, and Cebu. Probably some other places too.