Ship From Brisbane Australia

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Anyone shipped boxes from Brisbane Australia to Cebu? No matter what I search on our friend google I seem to find myself on an international site that dont help me at all.So, who has shipped from Australia to Cebu or anywhere in the Philippines for that matter?

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Forex world is really good, the rates are good and we never have any trouble you can also track the boxes we send around 4-5 a tear Chers

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Forex world is really good, the rates are good and we never have any trouble you can also track the boxes we send around 4-5 a tear Chers
Thanks Brock and Braddo I contacted forex and got the info I needed. Hi Thomas, Thanks for your email. Please find information below as requested: Forex box sizes and prices (ex-Brisbane – sea freight only): Regular size (L53cm x W60cm x H45cm)$110.00 to anywhere in the Philippines Premium size (L53cm x W60cm x H61cm)$130.00 to Metro Manila & Luzon Provinces$150.00 to Visayas & Mindanao Provinces Contact details for Forex agent servicing the Brisbane area: Arthur & Eunice Lewis07 3879 83360417 412 714 Should you have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thankyou. Kind regards, Philip PunlaEmail: philip@forexworld.com.au1300 1FOREX - 1300 136739 PHONE: 02 8777 0000FAX: 02 9826 7133

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

See if there is an LBC where you live. My wife and I were in COSTCO the other day and we bunked into a Filipino who works there and he told my wife that he does that as a side business and he only charges $85 a box, whereas we had been paying $119 a box from FOREX. He also told my wife that the LBC boxes are slightly larger than the FOREX boxes, so if they have an LBC near you, then you might save a bunch if shipping a lot of boxes. We have not tried LBC yet but since LBC is all over the Philippines and they do money remittances, and I have not read anything bad about them, it might be worth a try, and we will try them on the next boxes we ship and report back in a new thread about them when we do.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
See if there is an LBC where you live. My wife and I were in COSTCO the other day and we bunked into a Filipino who works there and he told my wife that he does that as a side business and he only charges $85 a box, whereas we had been paying $119 a box from FOREX. He also told my wife that the LBC boxes are slightly larger than the FOREX boxes, so if they have an LBC near you, then you might save a bunch if shipping a lot of boxes. We have not tried LBC yet but since LBC is all over the Philippines and they do money remittances, and I have not read anything bad about them, it might be worth a try, and we will try them on the next boxes we ship and report back in a new thread about them when we do.
LBC only has branches in Sydney and Melbourne and not Brisbane so that one is out, I did check their price which was $100 a box.