Quality And Costs Of Schools

peterpan
Posted
Posted

Hello everybody!I want o emmigrate with an 9 year old girl. Are there schools in the philippines (Not in Metro Manila), who are compatible with western standarts, so the child can visit later a school in Europe or will have access to an university there? thx

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

it depends on your budget.how much you want to spend? their are some very good "Private" schools but Quite expensive , check out some of the educational websites. contact the "exclusive/private" schools for more info.

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Budget US $2,000 to $3,000 per year for an excellent private school in the Philippines. My suggestion is to continue speaking to your daughter exclusively in German at home. Make sure she has access to reading materials in the language. This would include German language websites. I grew up as a child in Spain with Spanish as my first language. I had to quickly learn Pilipino and English when the family returned to the Philippines. Spanish faded to a point that I now have difficulty in the language. My wife grew up in America and the community spoke English. Because her family insisted on Japanese only at home, she remains fluent (speak, read & write) in the language. Our 4 years old granddaughter attends a pre-school where everyone is required to learn in English, Spanish and Chinese. This is part of an international movement towards bilingual and multilingual education. Depending on your location in the Philippines, there might be a school offering an English/German or English/French curriculum.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
peterpan
Posted
Posted

thx for the excellent information!