Foundation Fronted For Scammers

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Foundation fronted for scammers http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=p...ics1_jan24_2009And I thought they were talking about girls on the Internet. SugarwareZ-011.gif

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted (edited)
Foundation fronted for scammers http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/?page=p...ics1_jan24_2009And I thought they were talking about girls on the Internet. SugarwareZ-011.gif
Wait one minute not only women are scammers, how many men write to many women and never tell them he is writing to others. I am lucky Lee was always honest with me. I read on another forum one guy who wrote to a Filipina on the Internet and then went and met her and took her virginity and he had the nerve to say she wanted him to. In my opinion NO Filipina in her right mind would give up her virginity her most prized possession in a country where a girl who is not a virgin can probably never find a husband, to a foreigner she met on the Internet unless he had promised her marriage. Guys, would you like to give up one of your testicles? That is about what you are doing to a women when you steal her virginity and if she tells her family, you are likely to end up dead Edited by Mr. Lee's wife

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Wait one minute not only women are scammers, how many men write to many women and never tell them he is writing to others.
When men do it, it's not scamming, it's called dating. God Bless the double standard! SugarwareZ-003.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

I'm not gonna touch this one with a 10' pole. :thumbsup:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

in a country where a girl who is not a virgin can probably never find a husband Hummmmmm .... not so sure I agree with that statement ....... there are a lot of Filipinos as well as foreigners that have taken a girls virginity with no thought to marriage ...... and a lot of wealthy Filipinos that keep mistresses ..... we have three being kept here in the apartments that we live in so I know it has to be prevalent in other places ....... so what happens to all these women ....... but I agree to just take something like that from a girl for the sake of it is definitely wrong ..... and instead of loosing a nut he ought to loose the instrument that caused the damage .... that would insure he didn't do it again ........... And yes you are correct when you say that not only women are scammers ....... I personally know on one guy that told me about having 7-8 girls all lined up to interview as a possible what-ever when he arrived in Manila ....... I suppose there is nothing wrong with that as long as everyone knew what was going on .... BUT ....... he told each one that he loved her and didn't tell the others about his little arrangement ...... now that I feel is wrong ...... but that is me ...... I mean why would anyone want to start out an relationship with the truth ..... hopefully the one he picked was not totally honest with him ...... maybe it was Lou ....... hahahahahaha