• No interest at all
    • Never tried it
    • I use it but under a different name
    • Facebook,never heard of it!
    • Love it

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I was not really a fan of Facebook but use it almost daily now,most new phones have a Facebook application to post directly to Facebook and I see many Filipinos/Filipinas use it.The thing I have found with Facebook is that I have reconnected to a few people I know in Cebu that otherwise I would not have.

brock
Posted
Posted

I use facebook quite a bit, Made a few friends and caught up with old friends from my past, I think its a good tool for keeping intouch.Lots of people from Cebu use it.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I just started using it....family and close friends. Too many people get obsessed with it and collect friends...no way I need 1500 friends on my facebook, not do I care when somebody I hardly know announces they are getting a root canal or has a cold. Unless you are dead, don't announce trivial things...and when you are dead, it better be a most excellent reason you are dead, like falling into a Polar Bear pit at the zoo. One question I have...why do filipinas have to pose like they are super models in every photo?....and why do they take a thousand of them? BORING! Unless you are bow hunting a bear, or at some really cool place like on a trip to a cool place like Alaska or Thailand (on a wall at somebodies house is not a cool place, nor is taking a photo of you facing the wall...yeah, nice arse, but come on.... can you stop the face the wall photos at 12?) haha...I thought the sterotype was the Japanese taking too many photographs...I believe the filipinas have them beat. But a great way to keep in touch with old friends. :cheers: