Iphone 5 Will Indeed Be A Dual-Mode Cdma / Gsm ‘World Phone’

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

:)I haven't yet got my wife to hand me down her present 3GS 32 gig iPhone let alone get her an iPhone 5 whenever it comes out on the market! She hasn't even used 95% of the features that her 3GS iPhone has! I always tell her to take good care of her iPhone since it will be mine some day soon! I'm just trying to save up my centavos to get her a new iPhone 4 so that I can get my hands on her "hand me down" 3GS iPhone with 32 gigs!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
:)I haven't yet got my wife to hand me down her present 3GS 32 gig iPhone let alone get her an iPhone 5 whenever it comes out on the market! She hasn't even used 95% of the features that her 3GS iPhone has! I always tell her to take good care of her iPhone since it will be mine some day soon! I'm just trying to save up my centavos to get her a new iPhone 4 so that I can get my hands on her "hand me down" 3GS iPhone with 32 gigs!
Why would you waste money on another iphone where she wont use most of the features? Surely there are lots of phones that could be better for her and still have lots of features without being an iphone. :13_4_10[1]:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Haven't you realized, it's all for show for some women? They just like to turn people's head with envy! :)Some women are even walking around with P2 to P3million hand bags! :whistling:So, an iPhone is cheaper than a P2 million hand bag! That's why I've been driving my "Little Red" 1979 Toyota Corolla for the past 10 yrs! Just can't seem to save extra money fast enough, but I do try! :cheers: :cheersty: :o :13_4_10[1]:

Edited by Art2ro