Cebu Bars: Looking For A Nice Lady

powerpump
Posted
Posted

I will be coming to Cebu in September and this will be my first visit . I have experience of bars etc in Thailand but not in Cebu.In Thailand they have a system whereby it is possible to "bar fine" a girl out of the bar. I would like to know: how does the system work in cebu? how much should I be paying to take out a staff member from a bar including, paying to the bar or club and everything after leaving the bar and what amount is expected thereafter on average? Can I please know the names of some safe bars in cebu and their location? Anything else I should know about the night time scene etc in Cebu? Many thanks!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I will be coming to Cebu in September and this will be my first visit . I have experience of bars etc in Thailand but not in Cebu.In Thailand they have a system whereby it is possible to "bar fine" a girl out of the bar. I would like to know: how does the system work in cebu? how much should I be paying to take out a staff member from a bar including, paying to the bar or club and everything after leaving the bar and what amount is expected thereafter on average? Can I please know the names of some safe bars in cebu and their location? Anything else I should know about the night time scene etc in Cebu? Many thanks!
The system is basically the same.You are best to ask these sort of questions on a nightlife forum such as this one, http://cebunightlifeforum.com/
  • Like 1