Storage - Like Self Storage

MacDaddy
Posted
Posted

Has anyone been able to locate a mini-storage in or around Manila or anywher in Philippines? If not, what is best storage solution?

Bundy
Posted
Posted
Has anyone been able to locate a mini-storage in or around Manila or anywher in Philippines? If not, what is best storage solution?
Hi MacDaddy and welcome to the forum. I believe one of the members here (ancienrocka) Paul, offers this facility in Cebu, least i hope he does cos we want to use it too next year. He runs www.Denial of service Cheers.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Depends what you are storing. Paul does some storage but I'm not sure about large items. A friend of mine found a tricky way to store his motorcycle for 6 months. He works 6 months in the US and comes here for 6 months. He spends all his money and BORROWS against his motorcycle to get back to the US. Many lenders here insist they keep the bike for security until the loan is paid pack. Problem solved :hystery:

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted
Depends what you are storing. Paul does some storage but I'm not sure about large items. A friend of mine found a tricky way to store his motorcycle for 6 months. He works 6 months in the US and comes here for 6 months. He spends all his money and BORROWS against his motorcycle to get back to the US. Many lenders here insist they keep the bike for security until the loan is paid pack. Problem solved :hystery:
Great solution mate. In answer to the OP, "yes" we do offer storage and can accommodate quite large volumes despite the fact we live in a small house! If you can PM me or email me what you want to store at Denial of service@gmail.com I will let you know if we can help.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted