Data Plan For Smart Phone

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Any ideas on getting a iphone to work on data here every store i go to is no help

Can i just put a smart bro sim card in my phone ?

Thanks for any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Yep just load a smart bro sim

And you have interneu

robert k
Posted
Posted

Is your iphone unlocked?

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Yes it is

robert k
Posted
Posted

Then you just need to find out the best provider in your area. Smart has been the best for data in the areas I have spent more than a couple days, but that doesn't mean they will always be best.

sjp52
Posted
Posted

The other day I bought some data time for my Iphone 4s and could not connect at all. Did not have time to go to Globe and find out why it did not work.

• 3 months later...
Hewy09
Posted
Posted

I have a question for you guys that have iPhones or smart. Phones. I am bringing an unlocked iPhone5 to give to my wife and I am curious as to how much on average do you spend on loads? Or can you do like here in Canada and just pay a monthly fee and get say 2 GB of data with unlimited texting/ local calling?

Any and all info would be helpful as I'm having trouble making heads or tails of what I find from providers there.

Also if it helps my asawa says that only SMART gives coverage where she is in Antipolo.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

You can get plans but 99% use pay as you go 

My advice is get the data plan for 1000p a month unlimited internet (well they throttle you after 1 gig a day)

then just add small amount for local texting but with internet you can get by with very little texting 

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I am bringing an unlocked iPhone5 to give to my wife and I am curious as to how much on average do you spend on loads? Or can you do like here in Canada and just pay a monthly fee and get say 2 GB of data with unlimited texting/ local calling?

I gave up on the insanity of "buying load" and signed up for a postpaid plan that includes unlimited data and enough minutes that I've hardly ever been charged for calls or texts. It also included a Samsung S5. Could have chosen an iPhone5. Speeds vary but it's usually over 5Mb/ps, faster then my DSL. If the DSL is down I can tether any computer to the phone so it servers as a backup. I can't get 4g in the town I live but I can in Carcar, about 35 min north so it's coming.

• Like 1

Paul_QLD
Posted
Posted

How much is your plan MikeB?