Data Plan For Smart Phone

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I have an upper middle of the pack plan, I hesitate to state specifics because someone will be along to say how much better and cheaper theirs is and so forth. All I can say is it works for me. The website is confusing as hell with these combos, cash outs, etc, best to go into a service center and speak directly to a rep. It took over an hour to get this set up at Ayala but we got it done. Be sure to tell them you want an LTE capable SIM. I signed a new 24 month contract and they would have let me continue with my old 3g SIM if I hadn't asked. My prev phone did not have 4g functionality, the s5 does. 

http://www.globe.com.ph/mysuperplan/-/MySuperPlan/plan?p_auth=05Dj6cSm

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Mike, the link won't let me access the details of your plan, simply says that I don't have permission? So maybe you could spell out what the benefits are? and how much it costs etc.

Thanks

Papa Carl

sjp52
Posted
Posted

If you are looking at getting a plan with a phone include it will depend on what phone you want. I was looking at a plan with the Note 2 phone and it had unlimited data and unlimited call and text and it was 2300 pesos a month on a 2 year contract. You can get a 1 year or 6 month contract but of course they will be more per month. This was with Globe but I think smart has similar plans.

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)

The Globe My Super Plan seems to just be the P999 unlimited plan with a phone included for up to P1799 [samsung S5] per month for 24 months. Other phones are less and there are even phone+phone and phone+tablet deals. Select shop on the globe site and you should find my super plan.

I was curious about Globe Tatoo products I had heard do much about but kept getting an error message when I tried to find out more.

Edited by robert k

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Their website is screwed up. Try later or google mysuperplan and you'll see the various postpaid options. Best to go into a full service center and talk to them if you can. 

• 2 weeks later...
Alby
Posted
Posted

I use the globe Tatoo mainly coz they don't have any cables where I am staying.

The device costs 2000 p and the monthly is 999 p with the speed depending on where you are. It's a prepaid plan.

My phone however uses SMART BRO for voice and txt. That, I load whenever I need.

Be careful though. The SMART will start charging you 5 p every 15 min if you don't switch of your data. Just use the Tatoo wifi.

You can hook up to 5 devices to the Globe Tatoo wifi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk