Tattoo's, Ear Rings And Other Unmentionables

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Seeing as the subject of hair dye has proved a popular thread, thought we could raise the other subjects

that are often seen but not talk about.

Should men wear ear rings? what about tattoo's, and metal objects placed elsewhere, do you approve of such practice or not. Feel free to post pictures :dance:

• Like 5

virginprune
Posted
Posted

I do not have any tattoos, or piercings. However, I have used piercings in the past, ears only! I believe it is up to the individual and not for anybody else to judge!

I do wear my extremely long hair in a pigtail, does that make me a dissident, or somebody that should be avoided?

Is this a thread started by the conformist police?

• Like 4

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Not at all my friend, far from me to tell anyone how to live their lives.

As stated it was in reply to the Thread about using hair dye.....sorry if your offended.

It was as they call it...A tongue in Cheek Posting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongue-in-cheek

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tongue+in+cheek

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

No tattoos but a ear piecing many may years ago, infact over 40 years ago, there was this diamonique thing stuck in there for a few months and after that there has been nothing,

stevewool
Posted
Posted

It was as they call it...A tongue in Cheek Posting.

Or a stud in cheek

post-2574-0-23926000-1440948604_thumb.jp

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I cant get these folk walking round with the biggest hole in the lobe of there ears , but hey each to there own, plus its somewhere to hang your umbrella

post-2574-0-76980600-1440948821_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

:cheers: Out with the guys on pass drinking a fifth of Jack and about  20 beers many of them got tattooed.  I watched the first few and decided that paying $20 to have a panther tattooed to my chest by an electric needle sticking me maybe 10,000 times, or buying another 40 beers, well even then I didn't get that drunk. :10001:  

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

As regards "metal objects placed elsewhere" - is this a reference to the things that Filipino seamen are alleged to get up to? But I thought they used cut down bits of toothbrush handle?

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

As regards "metal objects placed elsewhere" - is this a reference to the things that Filipino seamen are alleged to get up to? But I thought they used cut down bits of toothbrush handle?

Kuya John alluded to the unmentionables and you Andrew, possibly have a direct observation of this practiced throughout the merchant navy.  We're talking about the Filipino Bolitas that are so prevalent among mariners that maintain a girlfriend in every port.  In my 20 plus years in the US Navy, I never knew about this until I spoke to one of Judy's cousins.

It is a surgical operation (sometimes DIY) that enhances the sexual pleasure (?).  Google it and you might find it way over the top of pleasing the women waiting at the pier or nearby red light district.  

No thank you -- Jake 

Edited by Jake
  • Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I do not have any tattoos, or piercings. However, I have used piercings in the past, ears only! I believe it is up to the individual and not for anybody else to judge!

I do wear my extremely long hair in a pigtail, does that make me a dissident, or somebody that should be avoided?

I do not have tattoos etc and I do not like them, nor do I have long hair which is a total p...er as I would love to have it to grow.!

But just as you rightly say it is your choice, it is MY choice to the contrary and I would not form any friendship with Disney affiliates.