They Use Sex As A Distraction

Pangit
Posted
Posted

the Average Filipina uses sex as an excuse to cover all  other inadequacies in other areas.

If you are saying they use sex as a distraction, to take a man's mind off whatever the girl has going on in other areas then I agree.

Excuse my ignorance, but I am having difficulty getting my head around these two statements.

What "other areas" are we referring to? 

Are we talking about for example a phone call received that I question and she doesn't want to explain so she seduces me?

The dishes aren't done so she jumps my bones?

I would love to delve deeper into this.

Here I was thinking she just wanted to make like a rabbit with me, as I do her.

post-5824-0-80934800-1452922661_thumb.pn

• Like 1

Pangit
Posted
Posted

the Average Filipina uses sex as an excuse to cover all  other inadequacies in other areas.

If you are saying they use sex as a distraction, to take a man's mind off whatever the girl has going on in other areas then I agree.

I would love to delve deeper into this.

Except, ofcourse it would be off topic...

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Excuse my ignorance, but I am having difficulty getting my head around these two statements.

Why? Mine was quite simple.  sex is used to cover a multitude of Sins  Things, you have said so in as much, in your post.

Dave's well we must let him Explain as I did answer this in a previous Post but as you say, it is going off Topic.

Jack :)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Are we talking about for example a phone call received that I question and she doesn't want to explain so she seduces me? The dishes aren't done so she jumps my bones?

Both good examples.  I'm sure others could come up with more things like:  She wants to go "out with the girls" so she distracts you with sex before letting you know what she is up to.  Or she wants to spend money on whatever so she distracts you with sex before bringing it up.  Anyone else?

• Like 3

Pangit
Posted
Posted

Love it Dave...

That sounds like an idea for a new thread to me.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Love it Dave...

That sounds like an idea for a new thread to me.

Done.

All credit to Pangit  :tiphat: for this thread Hee Hee

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Interesting ..... makes me feel like I have been left out of the experiences of some of these topics .... if J forgets to do something (which is rarely) she just says sorry and goes ahead and does it .... if she wants to go to the market or go and visit her folks she just asks if I mind and then goes .... I wonder if you are maybe talking about the younger generation here .... actually I can't remember anytime a woman has used sex as a means to get her way with me .... guess I'm just unlucky ..... :mocking: :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I wish my wife would "distract" me more often ha ha  :tiphat:

• Like 5

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Yes, I think some use sex instead of saying sorry. Personally I prefer it that way!

Papa Carl

• Like 5

chris49
Posted
Posted

Interesting ..... makes me feel like I have been left out of the experiences of some of these topics .... if J forgets to do something (which is rarely) she just says sorry and goes ahead and does it .... if she wants to go to the market or go and visit her folks she just asks if I mind and then goes .... I wonder if you are maybe talking about the younger generation here .... actually I can't remember anytime a woman has used sex as a means to get her way with me .... guess I'm just unlucky ..... :mocking: :hystery: :hystery:

:cheersty:

Me too.  In a long term relationship I hope this would not happen. I have not noticed it.

What I have noticed is that if a Filipina ever senses she is losing you, she uses sex to reclaim her territory. Whether that works or not, is another thing.

• Like 3