How many pizza places is enough

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)

This topic split off from Manila traffic

7 hours ago, chris49 said:

I used that one when we had a car. Parked underneath. Tri Noma had not yet opened but SM North has always been a hub.  The Sogo at Recto doesn't have parking. But Farinas bus terminal in Sampaloc is a bit closer to Recto.

Cyberzone, at SM North has always been great hub. We do go there also.

One visit to MOA did me fine, it's just a bit to far to justify getting over there.

I agree, 3 pizza places in one mall is enough, you don't need 10+. I've never been to the MOA, I suppose I will make the consumers pilgrimage one day but I don't feel any urgency. Probably I will wait until there is some kind of fireworks display so I can make the most of it.:smile:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, robert k said:

I agree, 3 pizza places in one mall is enough, you don't need 10+. I've never been to the MOA,

Ah ! Robert, when you have been you will Understand Why there are so many eateries 10+ Pizza Places is really not enough over Holidays and Weekends + It is a well visited place when people just go to Manila. You have to see it to Believe it  It is not just 1 mall but if my memory serves me right it is 5 or 6 Large Malls All in one. Robinson's Malati  Robinson main hall Malati.JPG has an an Extended pizza Count too. Not sure but I reckon  Dumaguete Robinson's would fit in the Place about 4/5 Times.

Ooops sorry, slightly off Topic

Edited by Jack Peterson
LOL spelling & Photo
  • Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, robert k said:

3 pizza places in one mall is enough, you don't need 10+

At Robinsons's Mall, in Dumaguete, there are 5 pizza places.  Greenwich, Shakeys, a place in the food court, a take out pizza stall near the theater, and the pizza available in Mooon Cafe.

I've tried each of them, because I like pizza.  But I wish there was just one more . . Pizza Hut.  

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

At Robinsons's Mall, in Dumaguete, there are 5 pizza places.  Greenwich, Shakeys, a place in the food court, a take out pizza stall near the theater, and the pizza available in Mooon Cafe.

I've tried each of them, because I like pizza.  But I wish there was just one more . . Pizza Hut.  

Dave, for you I hope you get a Pizza Hut. They are not my favorite. I like Sbarra's pizza better or even Shakey's but to each their own. Maybe the new Mall there in Dumaguete will get one and alleviate some of the traffic there.:thumbsup: That should be a win+win for you.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

One is enough, if it serves good pizza.

• Like 3

chris49
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, robert k said:

Dave, for you I hope you get a Pizza Hut. They are not my favorite. I like Sbarra's pizza better or even Shakey's but to each their own. Maybe the new Mall there in Dumaguete will get one and alleviate some of the traffic there.:thumbsup: That should be a win+win for you.

Papa John's, Sbarro, Yellow Cab, Domino's.

Shakey's does look good until you reach the crust. Looks like cardboard and tastes about the same.

I once complained about the lack of ingredients on Pizza Hut pizza and the manager came out and showed me a plastic bag. He said it's all right here in the bag sir. But in fairness they have new innovations from time to time and the Sicilian style pizzas are quite ok.

robert k
Posted
Posted

If I remember correctly, carabao milk makes the best mozzarella cheese in the world. I think they must export it all and use something in place of it.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 7/3/2016 at 3:06 PM, Jack Peterson said:

Ah ! Robert, when you have been you will Understand Why there are so many eateries 10+ Pizza Places is really not enough over Holidays and Weekends + It is a well visited place when people just go to Manila. You have to see it to Believe it  It is not just 1 mall but if my memory serves me right it is 5 or 6 Large Malls All in one. Robinson's Malati  Robinson main hall Malati.JPG has an an Extended pizza Count too. Not sure but I reckon  Dumaguete Robinson's would fit in the Place about 4/5 Times.

Ooops sorry, slightly off Topic

Who is the good sort inthe Photo Jack, she is obviously checking out Pizza shops (just to keep on topic).