Rental Property required North Luzon

mogo51
Posted
Posted

There has been little activity in this section of the forum for sometime.  We are moving to La Union, North Luzon and will arrive around 1.8.17.

We are seeking an apartment or bungalow style house in this area.  We like Bauang area but anywhere in this vicinity is ok,  ie. San Juan, San Fernando (but not in the centre of of town) etc.  2br needed and 2nd bathroom/toilet would be a great extra.  Furnished and a decent property with a/c or ceiling fans, good western kitchen.  Car parking great also.

We are happy to pay market rent and if we like the accommodation and it is quiet and friendly, we will be long term tenants.  We treat our rentals like they are our own place.

If you have something coming up that may suit us, or have friends who may, please let us know.  Photos etc. would be appreciated.

thank you.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, mogo51 said:

There has been little activity in this section of the forum for sometime.  We are moving to La Union, North Luzon and will arrive around 1.8.17.

We are seeking an apartment or bungalow style house in this area.

Emergency or short term accommodation is quite easy, the rest my Friend to be safe and secure, is most definitely boots on the Ground.jpg

Just saying :thumbsup:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, mogo51 said:

We are moving to La Union

Mogo, if u relocate to southern metro manila, let me know, have just the place for ya.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, scott h said:

Mogo, if u relocate to southern metro manila, let me know, have just the place for ya.

thumbs-up-homer.png Well I can't be right all the time. Can I?:shades:

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, scott h said:

Thanks Scott, but Manila not for me.  Quieter life is what I enjoy these days.

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Emergency or short term accommodation is quite easy, the rest my Friend to be safe and secure, is most definitely boots on the Ground.jpg

Just saying :thumbsup:

Agree Jack, but we are all friends here (mostly) and if I can find something from a fellow member that benefits both of us, why Not???

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Just think Jack, that this part of the forum has been somewhat neglected, there must be members seeking tenants, buyers and they do not give the forum a thought???

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, mogo51 said:

Just think Jack, that this part of the forum has been somewhat neglected, there must be members seeking tenants, buyers and they do not give the forum a thought???

The reason being if a member rents to you then they are breaking the rules. If a member makes a personal monetary gain then they are supposed to pay for the privilege. People think just because it cost nothing to be a member it cost nothing to run a forum. Again they are wrong so if members want to use this forum to line their pockets then the correct place to advertise is in the Philippines classified section which cost a small amount of money to advertise. So in plain english, if you have a house to rent this forum is not free to advertise it.  :thumbsup:

I have said it before and will say again, people who use the forum and make income from it are going against the grain. If you know of a house up the road because you seen a sign on the fence saying for rent, then thats fine but if you own that house perhaps consider where you got that tennent from. 

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Chill Tom, I meant through the property channels on the Forum.  I was just making a general comment with the hope of developing that aspect of your forum!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Steve GCC
Posted
Posted

may be close one day in future mogo, just down the road (kind of) in Villasis, between Urdenetta and Rosales............. dont seem to see many members "up north"

Good luck finding a place

• Like 1