Rental Property required North Luzon

PaulB
Posted
Posted

I live in Aglipay in Quirino Province. Nearly next door LOL!!

Santiago is our closest city and I like it there. 30 minutes to a nice busy city and 30 mins back to peace and quiet.

Paul

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Steve GCC said:

may be close one day in future mogo, just down the road (kind of) in Villasis, between Urdenetta and Rosales............. dont seem to see many members "up north"

Good luck finding a place

Hi Steve,

Yes just a short bus trip down the highway, remember going through there.  My SO's cousin is going to take a trip down to Bauang/San Fernando area during the school holidays and do some leg work for us.  Being there is the best way to find something.  If he can't find a full time place there is an apartment block that another expat told me was quite ok.  So will stay there and look for a permanent spot.  Hope we can catch up when your time comes to move. 

Will keep you informed on my experiences and how I find the area.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Don't forget Airbnb as was mentioned in another thread.  Lots of folk on Airbnb will mention that they are open to private, long term rentals so you get to rent the place a few days then negotiate with the owner if you like it.

• Like 2

TimL
Posted
Posted
On January 21, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

The reason being if a member rents to you then they are breaking the rules. If a member makes a personal monetary gain then they are supposed to pay for the privilege. People think just because it cost nothing to be a member it cost nothing to run a forum. Again they are wrong so if members want to use this forum to line their pockets then the correct place to advertise is in the Philippines classified section which cost a small amount of money to advertise. So in plain english, if you have a house to rent this forum is not free to advertise it.  :thumbsup:

I have said it before and will say again, people who use the forum and make income from it are going against the grain. If you know of a house up the road because you seen a sign on the fence saying for rent, then thats fine but if you own that house perhaps consider where you got that tennent from. 

Seems like a pretty reasonable clause to me. .

• Like 1

afathertobe
Posted
Posted

I've made very good experiences with Airbnb, though there are few offers in the provinces. Just rent for a few days, talk to the owner.