Visa Renewal @ J.Center Mall, Cebu City

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 5/12/2017 at 6:25 PM, robert k said:

I thought using the express lane fee to pay overtime was abolished, not the express lane fee itself?:89:

Just to confirm now that I have my passports and receipt back that there was no express lane fee. Two month extension fee P 1930 

• Like 4

virginprune
Posted
Posted
On 13 May 2017 at 9:37 AM, virginprune said:

I did my renewal in Gensan 2 weeks ago, everything as per usual regarding price and time span. Reporting again end of June, will update regarding any changes.

I am 4 weeks away from renewal but my friend did his last week in the above office, these appear to be the new requirements. No express lane fee and return at 4pm to collect passport, also to provide colour photocopies of passport main page and latest renewal page. As of now as well, passports as well as ACR cards to be carried at all times. Maybe this is to do with the Martial Law affecting my area but all other aspects of life relatively normal.

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Just paid 5940 for 6 months in makati with no express fee 

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

I hope my next one is that cheap.  Last time I did one in Dumaguete there was 1500 in express fees and about 3000 more for an ACR card.  My total was about 12K so deducting those 2 fees I am still expecting to pay 7500.  Strange how different BI offices charge such different amounts.

• Like 4

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I hope my next one is that cheap.  Last time I did one in Dumaguete there was 1500 in express fees and about 3000 more for an ACR card.  My total was about 12K so deducting those 2 fees I am still expecting to pay 7500.  Strange how different BI offices charge such different amounts.

I would have tested that today if it wasn't raining when we were in town today. Looks like I should have went but no way to know at the time how long the rain was stopping for. Have to wait until Tuesday morning now I suppose.

jpbago
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

I have paid more than that for 2 months in Bacolod, like around 7,200PH, and if I ask her why that it is so much this time, she turns to my wife and says something in Illongo.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, jpbago said:

I have paid more than that for 2 months in Bacolod, like around 7,200PH, and if I ask her why that it is so much this time, she turns to my wife and says something in Illongo.

Scratching Head.jpg and you let that happen?

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, jpbago said:

I have paid more than that for 2 months in Bacolod, like around 7,200PH

1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

and you let that happen?

That was the standard for the first 2 month extension once your 59 days were up.  But that also included 1000 pesos in express fees plus the cost of an ACR card so it was not a matter of letting it happen.  Its just what it is :thumbsup:

• Like 1

virginprune
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, jpbago said:

I have paid P5950 for two months but that did include ACR renewal and express lane fee. That seems a huge amount. Did your wife not translate what was said for you?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

it was not a matter of letting it happen.  Its just what it is :thumbsup:

I meant addressing his wife and not him

Edited by Jack Peterson
removed a little that was maybe OTT
  • Like 1