A question for 13a Visa Holders,Annual reporting 2018

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

The online link is on this page:

I found a different Annual Report page on the BI site.... it did not have that link... but did you notice the page it links to says it is for the 2015 annual report?  They are so good at keeping their site up to date ha ha

I reads kind of like you only have to do it once, and I did it last year, but I am not sure.  I will probably fill it out anyway.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I really don't understand who has to do the online bit.  It says it is only for certain people.  This will be my first annual report.  I will just drop by my local and uncrowded BI to find out what I need.

The online link is on this page:

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/services/alien-registration/annual-report-a-r

If you are on probationary  13a you have to do the registration online.

• Like 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Im taking no chances this year, i have done the online thing and printed it out, But i suppose they will need something else when i go to report

• Like 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Just thought I'd describe my annual 13a report for the new year, today at the J Centre Mall Immigration Office in Mandaue City Cebu.  I stopped at the alien card office across from the main office and the clerk looked over my passport and current card. She didn't ask for any other paperwork or info, but wrote down a small notation on a small sheet of paper, and told me to go across the hall to the main Immigration Office, and hand it to the clerk in the receiving window, along with my card. I was told to sit down and wait for my name to be called. It was noontime so by then it was pretty crowded, so I waited about an hour to hear my name called and to pick up my card and a payment notification to give to the nearby cashier. I paid the cashier my 310 pesos, and was told to wait again for the receiving clerk to process my payment and give me a receipt. In about 15 minutes, I was called and was told to bring the paid receipt notification back across the hall to the card office. The clerk made note on his computer, and a pad at his side, that I had paid, and he gave me the "thumbs up" sign that I was all set.  All told, it took about an hour and twenty minutes, but I'm sure if I had come in earlier like last year, it would have taken much less time. No extra forms or paperwork were asked for. 

As we all learn,  a different situation and scenario might take place at a different city/island immigration office. This was just may experience today in Cebu.

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

Just thought I'd describe my annual 13a report for the new year, today at the J Centre Mall Immigration Office in Mandaue City Cebu.  I stopped at the alien card office across from the main office and the clerk looked over my passport and current card. She didn't ask for any other paperwork or info, but wrote down a small notation on a small sheet of paper, and told me to go across the hall to the main Immigration Office, and hand it to the clerk in the receiving window, along with my card. I was told to sit down and wait for my name to be called. It was noontime so by then it was pretty crowded, so I waited about an hour to hear my name called and to pick up my card and a payment notification to give to the nearby cashier. I paid the cashier my 310 pesos, and was told to wait again for the receiving clerk to process my payment and give me a receipt. In about 15 minutes, I was called and was told to bring the paid receipt notification back across the hall to the card office. The clerk made note on his computer, and a pad at his side, that I had paid, and he gave me the "thumbs up" sign that I was all set.  All told, it took about an hour and twenty minutes, but I'm sure if I had come in earlier like last year, it would have taken much less time. No extra forms or paperwork were asked for. 

As we all learn,  a different situation and scenario might take place at a different city/island immigration office. This was just may experience today in Cebu.

It would seem to me that it would be less crowded in a week or two?  So me thinks I will be my usual procrastinating self and go in a few weeks!

• Like 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

It would seem to me that it would be less crowded in a week or two?  So me thinks I will be my usual procrastinating self and go in a few weeks!

OMW--  I rememberwhen I was interviewed by the immigration officer when I finally received my permanent visa,  she advised me to come in as early as possible, because by February there would be a mass of sweaty folks who had waited, and it could be unpleasant.:mocking:  There were some sweaty guys in the crowd today, but maybe it does get crowded with the procrastinators later.  Last year I went in early like I did this year, but being that it was early morning, I was in and and out in about thirty minutes.

I think it's a good idea to get it over with, but maybe I'm just more compulsive.:smile: Just because one might procrastinate, doesn't mean that one could use a bath necessarily! :smile:

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, Queenie O. said:

OMW--  I rememberwhen I was interviewed by the immigration officer when I finally received my permanent visa,  she advised me to come in as early as possible, because by February there would be a mass of sweaty folks who had waited, and it could be unpleasant.:mocking:  There were some sweaty guys in the crowd today, but maybe it does get crowded with the procrastinators later.  Last year I went in early like I did this year, but being that it was early morning, I was in and and out in about thirty minutes.

I think it's a good idea to get it over with, but maybe I'm just more compulsive.:smile: Just because one might procrastinate, doesn't mean that one could use a bath necessarily! :smile:

By coincidence, I renewed my tourist visa last year on January 3rd.  There were maybe 3 early birds there doing their annual report.  I was in and out in the usual 15 minutes.

Lucky for me, our Olongapo City little one window BI is never very busy and I hope it stays that way!

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

By coincidence, I renewed my tourist visa last year on January 3rd.  There were maybe 3 early birds there doing their annual report.  I was in and out in the usual 15 minutes.

Lucky for me, our Olongapo City little one window BI is never very busy and I hope it stays that way!

That's a break OMW that it's not too busy in your area. Our office is quite a hub for many I think, and along with people reporting today, there was also the usual other immigration tasks that others were involved with, so that slowed things down a bit too.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Queenie O. said:

Just thought I'd describe my annual 13a report for the new year, today at the J Centre Mall Immigration Office in Mandaue City Cebu

This is what puzzles me. From what I read anyone with an Alien from Mars card has to do the annual report and not just 13a holders. Can anyone confirm ? 

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted (edited)

I did my 13a annual report today. Super fast and easy (Iloilo).

Got there at 0900, out at 0925.  I got #5  and as I sat down they called #4.  But then they took the #4 tag and gave it to the guy with #7?  So there were 2 people in front of me ha ha (both #4).

Less than 30 minutes total time. No one looked at my passport, no paperwork, they only looked on a printed list -  I signed next to my name - and paid p310.  They took my ACR card and made a copy. Too easy.  I did fill out the form online, so that may be how my name got on the printout they had. I made copies of the encoding form, my passport, and my ACR, and no one looked at any of it. Wasted p9 on copies!  (I will survive)

Not complaining... but it was almost too easy ha ha  :tiphat:

Edited by Tukaram (Tim)
  • Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1