A question for 13a Visa Holders,Annual reporting 2018

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

OMW did it give you a Number the first time you completed the Form?

Yes, it was 100% filled out.  And what is also strange, there is also a confirmation # already listed, top left corner.

Anyhow, I made a screen shot and will stop by BI a bit later.

Screenshot (117)_LI.jpg

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Anyhow, I made a screen shot and will stop by BI a bit later.

Screenshot (117)_LI.jpg

That's Good as all they need is that confirmation number to get you up on the system for Reporting.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Yes, it was 100% filled out.  And what is also strange, there is also a confirmation # already listed, top left corner.

Anyhow, I made a screen shot and will stop by BI a bit later

I can see that you are only at the first part, "application and personal information". Did you go through the rest of the steps on the left before submitting? 

omw.jpg

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I can see that you are only at the first part, "application and personal information". Did you go through the rest of the steps on the left before submitting? 

omw.jpg

It would not let me go past there.

Anyway, problem is probably solved.  I dropped by BI and found out I was using the wrong ACR number.  I thought somebody here said it was the long number above the chip on the front of the card.  It is the short number on the back of the card.

Their data gathering software would never have passed one of my UATs.  A simple "invalid ACR #" message would be nice.

• Like 2

jimeve
Posted
Posted

Going to Cebu Monday to pick up my probation ACR card if it's there! and report for the annual. More of a pain in the ass. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Going to Cebu Monday to pick up my probation ACR card if it's there! and report for the annual. More of a pain in the ass. 

:huh: Sorry to hear that mate but it is what it is CRAP :wink:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 1/25/2018 at 5:37 PM, OnMyWay said:

It would not let me go past there.

Anyway, problem is probably solved.  I dropped by BI and found out I was using the wrong ACR number.  I thought somebody here said it was the long number above the chip on the front of the card.  It is the short number on the back of the card.

Their data gathering software would never have passed one of my UATs.  A simple "invalid ACR #" message would be nice.

So I went back to BI today and the computer system was down!  :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Went back to BI Olongapo today.  As usual, it was jam packed :mocking: and I arrived right at 12, lunchtime.  There was one guy and his GF / wife waiting for a tourist visa.  The security guard and the greeter were eating lunch.  I had my youngest daughter entertain them while I went to the window.  I handed the clerk my ACR card and online confirmation page.  I had the suggested copies and my passport but they never asked.  After a minute or two she asked for the p310, which my daughter paid.  Receipt printed and we were gone, after my daughter said "Bye bye" to everyone who would look at her!

Approximate total time: 3.9 minutes.

I still don't understand why an office would take your passport as part of the annual report process.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I still don't understand why an office would take your passport as part of the annual report process.

We asked this at the time we did our Reports and the Girl said so we know if it is current or not, Even though you are a permanent Resident you still have to have a Current up to date passport with the necessary Stamp on it.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

We asked this at the time we did our Reports and the Girl said so we know if it is current or not, Even though you are a permanent Resident you still have to have a Current up to date passport with the necessary Stamp on it.

Actually, by "take", I meant take it and keep it for 4 days.