A question for 13a Visa Holders,Annual reporting 2018

intrepid
Posted
Posted

My report experience at Sta Rosa BI office. Decided to copy last years receipt, Passport, ACR-I front and back, and registered on line at the link posted above.  Arrived with all copies and originals in hand.  Walked in the office at 8:08 AM and was asked for my ACR-I card.  She handed to an agent at the desk behind.  After checking I was asked to have a seat.  A few minutes later called to the cashier to hand over the p310.  Never asked to see any copies or anything other than my ACR-I card.  Out the door at 8:16.  Wow eight minutes.  Now if just all government offices could work the same.:SugarwareZ-005:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

We went to the bi yesterday handed over the copies and our PPs then I was asked to sit down.I had just sat down and they called me back over and asked for 310 peso and said come back next Tuesday afternoon.Jack had not even stood up and they asked for his payment.All in all I would say about 4 minutes.I can live with that.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

All in all I would say about 4 minutes.I can live with that.

But what does your wife say about that :hystery: :hystery: :whistling:

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

said come back next Tuesday afternoon

Come back for what?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Come back for what?

To pick up our passports

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

But what does your wife say about that :hystery: :hystery: :whistling:

I told you yesterday what my wife said and it is not apt for a family forum.

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

To pick up our passports

That is strange.  I didn't hear about anyone else having to go back to fetch their passports.

So your 4 minutes is actually 4 days?  :89:

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

That is strange.  I didn't hear about anyone else having to go back to fetch their passports.

So your 4 minutes is actually 4 days?  :89:

Used to be 14 days so we are on a winner here in Dumaguete

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:whistling: To go one step further on this, it is a "Satellite Office" with satellite  mentality at times, seems they do not have an actual cash officer so the ACO does all the receipts etc. bad I say BAD but it is what it is :89:

intrepid
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

We went to the bi yesterday handed over the copies and our PPs then I was asked to sit down.I had just sat down and they called me back over and asked for 310 peso and said come back next Tuesday afternoon.Jack had not even stood up and they asked for his payment.All in all I would say about 4 minutes.I can live with that.

sonjack, Are you on visa extensions or have an ACR-I card?  I know each office works differently but at the Sta Rosa satellite office I tried to hand them my copies and passport and all they wanted to see was the ACR_I card.  After checking their list on the computer, handed the card right back.:89: