Will This Mean Less Peeing On The Walls?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Or will the new public toilets not even put a dent in all the wall peeing? Or will this be just a giant waste of p22 million? Actually I am all for public toilets and hope they will help to at least stop some of the public peeing.Toilets for towns cost P600-T eachThe public toilets to be built in Cebu's 37 towns will cost the province P600,000 each, the Capitol's Provincial Engineering Office said over the weekend. A total of 37 toilets will eventually be built in 37 Cebu towns at P22 million. These will be placed in the poblacions or town centers. It has gotten so bad :lol: post-40-0-50628800-1316385826_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I think Lee deserves a round of applause! He waited many many hours hiding behind a multicab to get that picture! hehehehehehehe

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

It took me 5 minutes to wipe the tears from my eyes from laughing, after seeing that picture, before i could see my keyboard

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I think Lee deserves a round of applause! He waited many many hours hiding behind a multicab to get that picture! hehehehehehehe
Not at all Bruce, word on the street is they are part of Lee's posse. :lol:

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Actually, they look like nursing students......

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

:th_thbestpost: . :lol: . :hystery: . :AddEmoticons04230:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Actually, they look like nursing students......
That was probably part of their training. :hystery:
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
And guess who was the driver of that multicab.......me! In just about any major city, you will see (and sometimes smell)a wall or a side of a building that has "BAWAL UMIHI DITO" written on it, which roughly translates to: forbidden, do not urinate here. Since the wall being showered by the ladies did not have that warning, maybe it was a cooperative way to collect urinesamples for lab work in the medical field and not in the restaurant business.....he, he.

Bruce
Posted
Posted
And guess who was the driver of that multicab.......me! In just about any major city, you will see (and sometimes smell)a wall or a side of a building that has "BAWAL UMIHI DITO" written on it, which roughly translates to: forbidden, do not urinate here. Since the wall being showered by the ladies did not have that warning, maybe it was a cooperative way to collect urinesamples for lab work in the medical field and not in the restaurant business.....he, he.
In Catbalogan, there is an old 4 story building, now abandoned except for storage. Unprotected block wall that is deeply etched and eaten into from about 1 meter high down to the ground..... and yes, it stinks. Here in parts of the US, they have now made it a SEX CRIME to urinate in public. The simple act of relieving the bladder outdoors, can result in criminal charges for exposing yourself in public and if convicted, you are now required to register as a sex offender. And this is progress???? I still have not gotten used to the sight of children, up to say 12, stripping naked and running wild in the rain in Catbalogan. But the local people pay no attention to it, so I just look the other way...... Having someone pee on a wall is nothing!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

When I'm nowhere near a facility and I have to pee, I do as the locals do! As the saying goes, "When in Rome"! :mocking: If I have to take a dump, that's another matter! :SugarwareZ-034: