Attitude Of Entitlement

Jake
Posted
Posted
they do it, as its a lack of common sense, consideration, curtsy(wrong spell) .dont blame your self the blame starts with the MOTHER,FATHER & the family. Most of us are brought up to be very thankful for the "gifts" we received.these people. seem to lack the basic in gratitudes, a simple thank you card(15p) or even hand made, a card on our birthday as a appreciation of thanks for what we have done for them.(BUT NO)about the person who blamed another for "leaving too much money" in the account, more of the not my fault its all yours, not to be rude to the forum,BUT that little SXXX if i had my way,( he would be singing the words of Jesus everytime i walked by) when 1 person screws things up for others, it seems the mentality is not my fault, but can you send me the money anyway... Hxxx , cut them off for 6 monthsm let them learn a lesson, the 2nd time 1 year, give these little Sxxx something to wonder, If they want our help. abide by OUR rules.teach these little Sxxx some discipline,respect, common sense, and curtisy.. I bet after 1 or 2 times they will learn quickly that YOU, I mean serious business. yes jake i do have a bad day when I try to help and I get the CR dumped on me,
We all know where you're coming from. I even get no respect as a Filipino sometimes.It's not just the Kano that gets the "CR dumped". I strongly recommend that wifes andGF's completely understand your rules and allow her to handle the situation. I'm sureyou will bring out the "big guns" if the situation needs to be elevated. Hang in there -- Jake
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Yeah! Hang in there everyone! "Life is just what we all make it to be", with or without our extended family"! Just concentrate on your immediate family, your lawful wife and your children, they always come first amongst all others! :)

• Like 1