"habal-Habal" Definition

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

"Habal-habal" Heck no one told me what it means!“Habal-habal” translated loosely is “like habal” or “in the manner of habal.” Habal, on the other hand is sexual intercourse doggy style or piggyback style. When a pig raiser wants a sow impregnated by a hog, “pahabalan niya ang boto sa butakal.”

Jake
Posted
Posted
"Habal-habal" Heck no one told me what it means! “Habal-habal” translated loosely is “like habal” or “in the manner of habal.” Habal, on the other hand is sexual intercourse doggy style or piggyback style. When a pig raiser wants a sow impregnated by a hog, “pahabalan niya ang boto sa butakal.”
Hey Dan, so this is what you do during your late night shift at Boeing? Anyway, the term was used to ask the tricycle driver if I could ride behind him. The problem however is my secret personaladdiction to motorcycle vibrations. It gets me "matigas"......he, he.
  • Like 2

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Never raise any pigs or hogs in my life! So, I never heard of the saying, "Habal-habal"! Maybe it's because it isn't a Tagalog dialect!Yeah Dan, what do you and your wife do at night on your day off from work? “Pahabalan niya ang boto sa butakal”, which still doesn't translate into the Tagalog dialect! I know 'niya" means "you" and "boto" means "bone", but the other words I don't know the meaning of or it's too deep of a Tagalog word!

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
"Habal-habal" Heck no one told me what it means! “Habal-habal” translated loosely is “like habal” or “in the manner of habal.” Habal, on the other hand is sexual intercourse doggy style or piggyback style. When a pig raiser wants a sow impregnated by a hog, “pahabalan niya ang boto sa butakal.”
Hey Dan, so this is what you do during your late night shift at Boeing? Anyway, the term was usedto ask the tricycle driver if I could ride behind him. The problem however is my secret personaladdiction to motorcycle vibrations. It gets me "matigas"......he, he.
I'm gona have to turn myself in to HR if I answer that question! :3_8_14[1]:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Never raise any pigs or hogs in my life! So, I never heard of the saying, "Habal-habal"! Maybe it's because it isn't a Tagalog dialect!Yeah Dan, what do you and your wife do at night on your day off from work? “Pahabalan niya ang boto sa butakal”, which still doesn't translate into the Tagalog dialect! I know 'niya" means "you" and "boto" means "bone", but the other words I don't know the meaning of or it's too deep of a Tagalog word!
:3_8_14[1]:

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

Maybe its bisaya or ilocano? it dont sound tagalog to me(habal-habal. ) but when i see a sexy pinay it makes me get haba-haba . or like JAKE sez matigas. :3_8_14[1]: tanks ej.

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
Maybe its bisaya or ilocano? it dont sound tagalog to me(habal-habal. ) but when i see a sexy pinay it makes me get haba-haba . or like JAKE sez matigas. :3_8_14[1]: tanks ej.
Myrlita officially declared it Ilonggo!
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
So Steve, have Myrlita translate in Ilonggo what “Pahabalan niya ang boto sa butakal” means! Edited by Art2ro

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)
So Doug, have Myrlita translate in Ilonggo what “Pahabalan niya ang boto sa butakal” means!
Butakal means womanizer. She does not recognize Pahabalan. As for Habal-Habal, it's a motorcycle without the side car. LTO just outlawed it for commercial use. Here's the link.... http://globalnation.inquirer.net/cebudailynews/news/view/20090402-197553/LTO-rules-habal-habal-illegal Edited by Steve & Myrlita

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
So Steve, have Myrlita translate in Ilonggo what “Pahabalan niya ang boto sa butakal” means!
Butakal means womanizer. She does not recognize Pahabalan. As for Habal-Habal, it's a motorcycle without the side car. LTO just outlawed it for commercial use. Here's the link.... http://globalnation....l-habal-illegal
New one on me! Then again, I only know the basic Tagalog dialect!