Easiest Bank To Open Account In?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Neither country use USD as we all very well know, but banks in my country recommend to transfer USD or Euro, to Asian countries.Why? Scandinavian currencies are not very attractive for Asian countries, since they don't do much trading with us.It's possible to send NOK SEK DKK but exchange rate are so poor that we get better rates when sending USD. So the sense is simply: I get better rate when sending USD from country of origin in scandinavia, than NOK SEK DKK. I don't get the option to send Thai Baht (or Peso) from my country of origin.I convert my home currency to USD when sending out.Bank in Thailand convert it from USD to Thai Baht into my account.Next month I will do my first transfer, and I will send USD from home to Philippines. If you doubt me, I have 7 full passports with Thai stamps and 9 or 10 full Thai bankbooks to show.And if we meet again, I can log into my netbank and you can read for yourself about transfer money to other countries, and what currencies the bank insist to transfer. You should know me well enough to know, I don't talk the talk - I do the walk (and being scandinavian means, I hate liers) :bash:
What was there to be doubtful about? Dave and myself were just curious what currency you were receiving from your home country! And no, we don't know you well enough to know that you know how to talk the talk and walk the walk! Who mentioned anyone being a liar? :89:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Thanks for clarifying that Andy. Many of us did not know how it works from Scandinavian countries so that gives us a great new insight. BTW, I never meant to say that I had any doubt that you knew what you you were doing. I believe that you are honest, straightforward, and willing to share your experiences.

• Like 1