Warning, A New Form Of Possible Sexual Abuse To Our Children

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

after reading another post of a "scam" that got me to search about other possible "SCAMS" . What I found was a VERY VERY DISTURBING post/story.I am posting it, as it is a THREAT not only to our Children but to the parents too. I Do not mean to offend or Upset any member of this forum by this post, I so post so that WE,the parents,(fathers,mothers) and "guardians" of those we love Can protect them from this form of Abuse and other forms that exists,As a father of a Mestizo(a) child (half Filipino half foreign) I have told my child of "STRANGER DANGER" in terms that is age appropriate, I have been aware of "possible"abuse towards young children & Mestizo(a)but I had not known of this "ABUSE" NOW HEAR IS THE ARTICLE.......................................................................A Grave Warning to fathers of young girls in the PhilippinesAlmost a year ago I was Surigau city attending a special Christmas party for expats and was talking to a guy that was a father to three young girls. Being a father of a two year old girl the conversation turned to children and he gave me a special warning about the vulnerability of children of Mestiza (half Filipino half foreign) and especially girls.He told the disturbing story of abuse of his eldest daughter by an unknown Filipino man a couple of year before. He explained that there is a thing among some Filipino men about being the first to break the virginity of a Mestiza girl. As it was explained to me it did not sound like it was as much a sexual thing as some sort of act of pride and aggression against foreigners. The Filipino man will apparently brag to others that he took the virginity of the foreigners child.What i am talking about is simple and fast digital penetration to break the hymen that probably has nothing to do with deriving any sexual gratification. The possible motivation being a deep resentment and jealousy towards foreigners.After that meeting I talked to other foreigners about it and heard similar stories across the Philippines so it did not seem to be an isolated incident. I also talked to Filipino friends who confirmed it also happened to Filipino children.I warned the mother of my daughter to take special care.To be honest I did not give it too much thought after that but last week I had a major wake up call. The mother of my daughter contacted me to tell me that what i have warned her about just happened to a three year old girl in the same apartment building she is living in and the girl often plays with my daughter.The girl is actually pure Filipino. The father is an attorney so maybe it was also some sort of act of jealously and resentment against those perceived to be better off. The police were called but have no idea who the offender is. The mother of my girl is taking extra precautions.If you are a father of children living in the Philippines you need to heed this warning and take extra care. The most vulnerable age for this type of abuse seems to be in infancy when the child can not explain what happened and identify the perpetrator. Having said that a young girls especially with a fair complexion are never completely safe in the Philippines. They will always needs extra protection http://www.philippinesscams.com/a-grave-warning-to-fathers-of-young-girls-in-the-philippines/

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

That is very disturbing I hope your child will be safe!

Jake
Posted
Posted

As with any country, there are types of predatory perverts always finding an easy target. Children coming home safely eachand everyday may get you to be more complacent. It only takes just one moment of terror to find your son or daughter cameup missing. Please conduct a visual review of the routes, corner sari-sari stores and hangouts for drinking sessions. Manyperverts called (phonetically spelled) "mun-yacks" -- sexual maniacs and "pra-ning" -- paranoia from drugs like shabu arebecoming more common in many barangays, village and sub-divisions. Update your children photographs and have extra copies with contact info, physical descriptions and address. It wouldn'thurt no matter how young they might be, is to teach them how to be aware of their surroundings. And strictly teach/enforceescape techniques. Respectfully -- Jake

• Like 2

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

It is really disgusting that any civilized god fearing man would do something like that to a young child. Doing something like that just to brag about it really puts them into a class below the stuff you scrap out of the bottom of garbage cans.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I'm rather skeptical of this story,yes there are bad disgusting people all over the world but has anyone heard of this before in the Philippines.The story came from a blog which sells books and things online and I know of some blog owners who make up story's to grab attention sorely for the purpose of a sale. So before anyone takes this story as gospel; could we hear from anyone who has evidence or some sort of knowledge that it is a common occurrence as the story seems to make it out to be?

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I'm rather skeptical of this story,yes there are bad disgusting people all over the world but has anyone heard of this before in the Philippines.The story came from a blog which sells books and things online and I know of some blog owners who make up story's to grab attention sorely for the purpose of a sale. So before anyone takes this story as gospel; could we hear from anyone who has evidence or some sort of knowledge that it is a common occurrence as the story seems to make it out to be?
I am just as skeptical. Where I live, 'everyone knows' about the kids who are kidnapped by foreigners for their organs but I have asked many, many people to give me one documented case of this happening and they can't. . . . but they all still 'know' it happens a lot. The story in the opening post gives no clear evidence of it happening, however, I do know of cases where 'upper class?' filipinos go out of their way to be the first to 'score' with a foreigner's daughter when she gets close to legal age. It has sometimes cost those same filipinos a fair amount in discrete child support. But that is not even in the same league as child abuse.
  • Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted

Based upon what I have been told by someone who does investigate child abuse, this story is entirely believable. All female children are at risk but those who are half-foreign are particularly prized targets and thus most at risk. Even where cases are reported, they will not be investigated if the alleged offender is Filipino, only if that offender is a foreigner. On Cebu, the unit that investigates offences against children is headed by a woman employed by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement branch and they have no interest in prosecuting Filipinos but those foreigners who are arrested for such offences are not normally prosecuted but are deported quietly and quickly. Hence we don't often read about them. Sorry to disagree with you David but in my mind and in law, child abuse does include non-consensual sex with a minor child, even if that child is approaching her 18th birthday.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Based upon what I have been told by someone who does investigate child abuse, this story is entirely believable. All female children are at risk but those who are half-foreign are particularly prized targets and thus most at risk. Even where cases are reported, they will not be investigated if the alleged offender is Filipino, only if that offender is a foreigner. On Cebu, the unit that investigates offences against children is headed by a woman employed by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement branch and they have no interest in prosecuting Filipinos but those foreigners who are arrested for such offences are not normally prosecuted but are deported quietly and quickly. Hence we don't often read about them. Sorry to disagree with you David but in my mind and in law, child abuse does include non-consensual sex with a minor child, even if that child is approaching her 18th birthday.
Good to hear from you Mark. I have no problem with people expounding a rational disagreement. Where I differ from you is where law and 'enforced' law part ways. If there is a law, but it is not enforced against filipinos, then is it really a law? I think not. One can search the Internet for huge quantities of laws that are on the books all over the world but not enforced. They make the joke books. Are they really laws? I say not so long as they are not enforced.
  • Like 2

Markham
Posted
Posted
Good to hear from you Mark. I have no problem with people expounding a rational disagreement. Where I differ from you is where law and 'enforced' law part ways. If there is a law, but it is not enforced against filipinos, then is it really a law? I think not. One can search the Internet for huge quantities of laws that are on the books all over the world but not enforced. They make the joke books. Are they really laws? I say not so long as they are not enforced.
So the next time you're riding your motor and you come to a PNP check-point and they decide to ticket you for not wearing a helmet, you're going to argue that, because they don't stop Filipinos guilty of the same misdemeanour, there's obviously no law about wearing helmets? Let me know how that works for you! But I do take your point, laws are selectively enforced. Usually always for foreigners and often not in the case of Filipinos. It's certainly unfair and it smacks of racism and opportunist corruption but as we are not citizens of this country there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. There are laws on the statute books and, unless you fancy a lengthy spell in one of the country's jails, it behoves us to respect and obey them even if the local population don't: they can often get away with it, we seldom can.
  • Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
So the next time you're riding your motor and you come to a PNP check-point and they decide to ticket you for not wearing a helmet, you're going to argue that, because they don't stop Filipinos guilty of the same misdemeanour, there's obviously no law about wearing helmets? Let me know how that works for you! But I do take your point, laws are selectively enforced. Usually always for foreigners and often not in the case of Filipinos. It's certainly unfair and it smacks of racism and opportunist corruption but as we are not citizens of this country there's absolutely nothing we can do about it. There are laws on the statute books and, unless you fancy a lengthy spell in one of the country's jails, it behoves us to respect and obey them even if the local population don't: they can often get away with it, we seldom can.
Because Foreigners were special. :cheers: