Another Pedophile Arrested Cebu

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)
Too bad the boys don't understand much about football (not rugby for the UK guys)... I am sure Jerry Sandusky would be available to help those poor boys....
Yeah, they would be "sanduskied" for sure......he, he.
Is that anything like 'Simonized'? I am not sure how you access the process, but every year the Oxford Dictionary people have a list of 'new words' they are officially reconizing. Therefore Jake, I think you such be nominated for your newly coined word 'Sanduskied'... hehehehehe Edited by Bruce
  • Like 1

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

This guy needs an introduction to BUBBA and his .45 :hystery:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
WowThey did not print his real name for a change,maybe the story was made up to fill a gap in the page.
In the first story they gave his name, citizenship and age. This story lacks those facts but added he "may" have AID's. The poor quality of written articulation in Filipino papers makes it hard to know what the facts are.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
WowThey did not print his real name for a change,maybe the story was made up to fill a gap in the page.
In the first story they gave his name, citizenship and age. This story lacks those facts but added he "may" have AID's. The poor quality of written articulation in Filipino papers makes it hard to know what the facts are.
sorry but it did not give his real name.
Darius (not his real name) was caught by a team from the Police Regional Office (PRO) 7 Regional Intelligence Division (RID) inside the hotel.
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
sorry but it did not give his real name.
Darius (not his real name) was caught by a team from the Police Regional Office (PRO) 7 Regional Intelligence Division (RID) inside the hotel.
My bad, I guess my reading comprehension sucks... Maybe I could get a proofreading job at the Freeman?
  • Like 1