I Need To Find A Gay Dance Instructor......

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

OK, guys have your fun. :th_Good-Luck: :hystery: :hystery: I've asked this before some time ago. I want to surprise my wife.... No I'm not "changing sides!" I want to learn basic ballroom dance. If it were me the instructor would be some hot little thing BUT that's not fly with the wife. Any forum members know of a good ballroom dance instructor in the metro Cebu City area?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Got to ask, do they have Ball rooms in Cebu? I have heard about some police stations with a room out the back that have a ball room to extract information but as in the dancing?Mr Lee might be a good instructor, always gay and happy but not sure if he can dance. :th_Good-Luck:

• Like 3

Candyman
Posted
Posted

In 2009, there were three professional dance instructors at Sunflower disco. I am pretty sure a couple of them were gay. One of them taught a good friend of mine to dance, and she was superb ! I can't remember there names, but a phone call to Sun Flower Disco, may answer a few questioins.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Actually there are dance hall's in Cebu that feature Salsa, Ballroom and other old school dance stuff. Most of those places have instructors on call or whatever anyway the key is finding a good dance instructor.

Jake
Posted
Posted
OK, guys have your fun. :hystery: :unsure: :mocking: I've asked this before some time ago. I want to surprise my wife.... No I'm not "changing sides!" I want to learn basic ballroom dance. If it were me the instructor would be some hot little thing BUT that's not fly with the wife. Any forum members know of a good ballroom dance instructor in the metro Cebu City area?
Yep, I'm going to have fun with this! My understanding you want an instructor who dances gaywith specialty on movement around your testicles?? As a Filipino, it's in our nature to sing anddance, although I can't even fart a tune and I have two left feet.I have no doubt you will find a partner and you'll be dancin' with the stars......Happy feet -- Jake
  • Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Look this guy up on fb, His name is JR, ...He will help youFernando Vosotros Ostia

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I want to learn basic ballroom dance.
Yeppers, with a gay instructor you will need plenty of ball room. I have nothing constructive to add but thanks for injecting a smile into my day.
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Jake and myself, we both have two left feet! What's a gay ball room instructor going to accomplish? :thumbsup:Ops, Sorry! You meant for your wife when you guys make it to Cebu! :SugarwareZ-037:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks Dave, nope Art the dance instructor would be for my two left feet.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Thanks Dave, nope Art the dance instructor would be for my two left feet.
You're leaving yourself wide open Dan! Now I'm hearing dance instructor is for yourmiddle leg......he, he. OK, enuf of this chit.....Shake it twice -- Jake
  • Like 1