Where Do I Find A Legitimate Buyer Of Human Hair.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
If there truly is a market among people who make wigs or hair extensions then there may be a business idea here for someone.
Yes Dave i have wondered about this many times,A few months ago, I had read that burglars(in another part of theworld) were targeting Hair solons, and the ONLY thing they took was the "Hair extensions" ,, hummm, only that, which means there must be MONEY in this? correct?some women would do anything to earn money to support themselves or their family?correct?selling 1's body is wrong,but what about their LONG HAIR?( when i look around thats what many women all have in common LONG Shine hair )that would not be wrong, that would be a HONEST ,CLEAN way to earn money ?when i looked around I found nothing at all , that BUYS human hair?Wouldnt this be a HONEST business venture than a Bar?Ktv club ? low investment cost to start,just find the "RIGHT" contacts to supply the HAIR?wouldnt the risks be very low or nearly zero ?I have read about owners being killed regarding their Bar,nightclub . BUt none on a Hair buying business.( i mean offending others, those seeking a "cash gift" to keep the busniess operating.etc) ..who knows this may be a new topic or business venture for someone? :thumbsup:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
who knows this may be a new topic or business venture for someone?
I have been looking at the local girls hair since my first thoughts on 'hair selling' I see most of the girls here have 'longish' hair but it is rare to see a girl with 20 inches or more that she would be willing and able to cut off. That seems to be an important length, probably due to having to trim the ends and then needing some length to work with.It makes sense that the local girls don't grow their hair longer than they do because of the lice, dirt, and cost of shampoo and conditioner. It makes sense that the local 'lady boys' would have to buy female hair extensions because their own, male hair never looks quite the same as female hair. It also makes sense that the local girls would be able to grow their hair an extra year or 2 if they knew the added length would net them 500 to 1000 dollars (not pesos).So somebody please start such a business and buy my wife's hair for 20,000 pesos. Thanks in advance. :cheers:PS: To Bruce, I had your lady friend's email cut and pasted into my email and then the power went out. When I got back on line I saw that the boss had deleted it, so if you can send it to me in a private message I will write to ask her if she has any suggestions.Let me also add that Dona is of mixed feelings about selling her hair. She likes the attention she gets from having thigh length hair but she is ready to cut it short. How short she cuts it depends on whether she can sell it. 20,000 pesos gets it all. For just 13 inches of it she is open to offers. Anyone out there with a hair fetish who wants some . . :thumbsup:

i am bob
Posted
Posted
who knows this may be a new topic or business venture for someone?
I have been looking at the local girls hair since my first thoughts on 'hair selling' I see most of the girls here have 'longish' hair but it is rare to see a girl with 20 inches or more that she would be willing and able to cut off. That seems to be an important length, probably due to having to trim the ends and then needing some length to work with.It makes sense that the local girls don't grow their hair longer than they do because of the lice, dirt, and cost of shampoo and conditioner. It makes sense that the local 'lady boys' would have to buy female hair extensions because their own, male hair never looks quite the same as female hair. It also makes sense that the local girls would be able to grow their hair an extra year or 2 if they knew the added length would net them 500 to 1000 dollars (not pesos).So somebody please start such a business and buy my wife's hair for 20,000 pesos. Thanks in advance. :cheers:PS: To Bruce, I had your lady friend's email cut and pasted into my email and then the power went out. When I got back on line I saw that the boss had deleted it, so if you can send it to me in a private message I will write to ask her if she has any suggestions.Let me also add that Dona is of mixed feelings about selling her hair. She likes the attention she gets from having thigh length hair but she is ready to cut it short. How short she cuts it depends on whether she can sell it. 20,000 pesos gets it all. For just 13 inches of it she is open to offers. Anyone out there with a hair fetish who wants some . . :dance:
Hey Dave! I have a hair fetish but it has to come with a particular woman attached...!Sorry... Couldn't resist! :thumbsup:

• 5 years later...
Elizabeth Reyes
Posted
Posted

Where to sell my human hair

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Elizabeth Reyes said:

Where to sell my human hair

I started this thread almost 6 years ago and in that time I never found a legitimate buyer of human hair.  Good luck.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

I don't know if people buy hair anymore. Maybe they artificially produce it? I worked with a biker who belonged to the Ghost Riders club and he showed up at work one day with a military cut and I asked him what happened and he told me the whole club donated their hair to the Locks of Love organization that makes wigs for pediatric burn victims. That was 11 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted
On 9/7/2017 at 8:21 AM, robert k said:

I don't know if people buy hair anymore. Maybe they artificially produce it? I worked with a biker who belonged to the Ghost Riders club and he showed up at work one day with a military cut and I asked him what happened and he told me the whole club donated their hair to the Locks of Love organization that makes wigs for pediatric burn victims. That was 11 years ago.

Robert I think that organization still exists and people do donate their hair for others.

I remember my salon that I used to go to in the States  had fancy human hair extensions, and I remember them saying that most quality hair for extensions like theirs were coming from India. They must sell their hair for profit there..

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I would sell mine but it would be a very small transaction.

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 09/07/2017 at 8:21 AM, robert k said:

I don't know if people buy hair anymore. Maybe they artificially produce it?

There are still buyers for natural hair in China. I remember meeting a chap whose business was buying hair to make the wigs worn by Orthodox Jewish wives. And, although synthetic hair is widely used by African ladies for their weaves and extensions, AFAIK natural hair is still regarded as the premium product in Southern and Eastern Africa. The main source for that hair would be China and S E Asia.

Edited by not so old china hand
  • Like 1