Labeling Gay Kids

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)

Well speaking of homosexuality and the ability of the human mind to be able to justify / rationalize just about anything...... I wondered for a while (as evidently many others did) until I saw the answer to the EXTREME number of boy sex slaves and it's wide acceptance in muslim cultures. Evidently it (seeing it) caused a real problem for many US troops as their 1st reaction would be to shoot the man with the 9yr old sex slave.... but the boys expect it and think that 'when' they are grown and successful, they too will have boys as sex slaves..... (it is a cultural thing hehehe)My question was with this being so open, and the islam being so anti gay and the killing of homosexuals is a common thing.... how is this possible!Well, funny thing about religion... whatever god you think there is.... you can say what you want and do what you want with no chance of 'god / allah' saying no..... because, well you know...... if you pray to god you are religious, if god answers you, you are locked up and called a mental case for hearing voices..... Go figure!So, the muslim religion at large simple RE WROTE the rules! It is now widely accepted that sex with boys / men is OK (!!!) as long as there is no LOVE expressed! Now, the defination of homosexuality in the muslim culture is defined by love. If you love another man.... you get killed. If you simply have sex... then it is OK...Funny...... I just don't see it...... Just self serving twisted logic to me.

Edited by Bruce

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

As far as being able to point out a bakla it is pretty noticeable if his hand gestures are more feminine than a girls or his hips sway more gracefully (or more noticeable) than a girls .... if he/she shrieks and squeals like a girl it is pretty hard to say he ain't so ...... or that he'll grow out of it ..... by the way I'm sure you have noticed that bakla's here are excepted much more than in other countries ..... and some of the funniest (comedian wise) I have ever meet are bakla's and can have you rolling in the isles with laughter .... we had one who used to live next door to us and he was a riot ..... he lived with his female employer and some of the antics he went through were unbelievable ..... but he was much to big to be mistaken as a girl ..... it was a blast to see and hear him hit on the cab drivers that would bring them home from work ..... pretending to be madly in love with them while getting out of the cab ..... squealing like he was in the first grade and the cabbie laughing his arse off ...... sorry you just had to be there to appreciate the scene .......Any way go to the malls and just watch the school kids going by and listen to them ..... you will be amazed at how many bakla's you can pick out ...... and surprising a lot of school aged girls prefer bakla's as friends ...... I see no harm in them .... in fact I think they are rather amusing in a funny way ..... IMHO

Edited by Mike S

Mike S
Posted
Posted

"EXTREME number of boy sex slaves and it's wide acceptance in muslim cultures"Hummmmmmmm .... guess this is where the 78 virgins comes in cause they ran outta girls years ago ........ :attention: :541:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Well, funny thing about religion... whatever god you think there is.... you can say what you want and do what you want with no chance of 'god / allah' saying no..... because, well you know...... if you pray to god you are religious, if god answers you, you are locked up and called a mental case for hearing voices..... Go figure!
I did not edit this out because I want to use it as an illustration for all members. It is against the forum rules to discuss religion, especially this blatantly. Please respect the rules as there are still some of us who have different religious beliefs.
  • Like 1

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

What is wrong with that?A thing i love in this country is that gays are not a social minority, a fact we do not want to know, people of the side, they are accepted from childhood as they are. They get work opportunities same as everyone else.It is better as such.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Over the years I have had many friends of both sexes who were gay and, to be honest, I found that they were often more well adjusted overall compared to many of my straight friends... Come to think of it, probably more so than I am... Must be cause I'm straight too...

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Again.... nothing wrong with being gay. I'm just wondering if "labeling" kids gay so early (4 years old?) could influence them to be gay when they're not, or confuse them growing up if, in fact, they might actually be straight.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Again.... nothing wrong with being gay. I'm just wondering if "labeling" kids gay so early (4 years old?) could influence them to be gay when they're not, or confuse them growing up if, in fact, they might actually be straight.
Yeah Mike,It's an excellent question whether the young straight teenager continues to practice gay behavior due to external "labeling". It would seem that the local culture of readily accepting the gay community is so common. My wife loves to rent out Filipinomovies and most of the time when it is a comedy, the gays plays the leading role. As you may know, the Filipino loves moviesand has an enormous fan club for many gay actors. Generally speaking throughout Asia, you would find many gay beautycontests, parades and beauty parlors. Some of them are downright beautiful!Additionally, I must factor in the financial aspect of being gay. I personally have known a few that have been forced to prostitutethemselves just for a bowl of rice. And unfortunately, their customer base are usually foreigners. For those who have receivebeyond their wildest imagination, many were addicted to this lifestyle of fame and fortune and the drug of choice, shabu.Jake
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
andre007
Posted
Posted (edited)

This a very interesting topic and happy I stumbled on it. I have newborn twin sons( full story later) and when they cry their Aunt always says you cry like a( bayot ) which is a Cebuano term for gay. I have told repeatedly I do not like that because of the social acceptance of gays here in the Philippines and I have seen families dress up their children as girls and have neighborhood videos and post them online. Of my children wants or chooses to be gay later in life I will love him regardless but I do not need anybody pushing or recruiting for their own EPO=Entertainment Purposes Only.Thank you to the OP for the topic and I will show it to her and her family.

Edited by andre007
  • Like 3