Need A Place To Stay In Cebu City Area For Two Months

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I need some help finding a place to stay in the Cebu City area.I'm looking for a furnished apartment or condo in the Cebu City area, outside the city is OK if not too far. It will be needed for two months, March through April 2009. It must be secure and have aircon. Two bedrooms would be nice but not a must have.I appreciate anything you all may suggest. Feel free to PE me or post on the fourm...Thanks!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
I need some help finding a place to stay in the Cebu City area.I'm looking for a furnished apartment or condo in the Cebu City area, outside the city is OK if not too far. It will be needed for two months, March through April 2009. It must be secure and have aircon. Two bedrooms would be nice but not a must have.I appreciate anything you all may suggest. Feel free to PE me or post on the fourm...Thanks!
A lot of people here do long term stays at hotels and they get a discount that way. With hotels or pension houses you get electric, water, cable and many also have Internet. You might want to consider that and eating out all the time is not all that expensive. We have a condo and eat out most of the time anyway. If that interests you, there are a lot to pick from and you can stay in one for a couple of nights while scouting out the others.Added, I will ask around if there is any short term rentals available in our building but they are usually 6 months or 1 year. Edited by Mr. Lee

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks Lee. I have used hotels up until now, they can be had cheaper for longer stays and as you say good cheap street food is common.But for this trip I specifically want a condo or apartment with cooking because I

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
The Metro Park hotel have condos on a monthly basis but might be hard to get http://metroparkhotelcebu.com/room-ratesIf you email them you might have to wait 2 weeks for a reply like I did.I did have quite a few other places that might suit you saved on my main computer but sadly she took ill last week and was rushed to the Computer Doctors Hospital. :1 (72): Despite the best efforts of the doctors there she passed away earlier in the week at the tender age of seven. She had a good life and has taken a wealth of knowledge of our beloved Philippines with her.I miss her badly. Sorry got carried away SugarwareZ-005.gif

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
Thanks Lee. I have used hotels up until now, they can be had cheaper for longer stays and as you say good cheap street food is common.But for this trip I specifically want a condo or apartment with cooking because I've got a domestic thing to look into. SugarwareZ-003.gif
We are staying in a condo in Sarrosa hotel, and truly enjoy our stay. They have fully furnished 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condos avilable. Included in rent is maid service three times a week. Ask for a corner room in the end facing Ayala and you'll have a great view as well.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Bossman

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Got a nice house thanks!

On-in-2
Posted
Posted
Got a nice house thanks!
Wow!! that's great...I'm in the same position. I need an apartment or house or condo rental for two months...from middle of March to the end of April. two bedrooms is a requirement. and aircon, of course. :)Cebu, Talisay, Minglanilla, Lapu Lapu, anywhere is fine, really. Also, its got to have appliances and kitchen stuff. Ref, stove, pots, pans, etc....like that.Thanks in advance if anyone knows of anything!

brock
Posted
Posted
Got a nice house thanks!
Wow!! that's great...I'm in the same position. I need an apartment or house or condo rental for two months...from middle of March to the end of April. two bedrooms is a requirement. and aircon, of course. :kidding: Cebu, Talisay, Minglanilla, Lapu Lapu, anywhere is fine, really. Also, its got to have appliances and kitchen stuff. Ref, stove, pots, pans, etc....like that.Thanks in advance if anyone knows of anything!
try looking at www.cebuclasifieds.com you might find something there...i know of a resort which has apartments for about 120$ per month.

brock
Posted
Posted
Got a nice house thanks!
Wow!! that's great...I'm in the same position. I need an apartment or house or condo rental for two months...from middle of March to the end of April. two bedrooms is a requirement. and aircon, of course. :kidding: Cebu, Talisay, Minglanilla, Lapu Lapu, anywhere is fine, really. Also, its got to have appliances and kitchen stuff. Ref, stove, pots, pans, etc....like that.Thanks in advance if anyone knows of anything!
try looking at www.cebuclasifieds.com you might find something there...i know of a resort which has apartments for about 120$ per month.