Filipina Expat Couples Height Differences

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Not all Filipinas are vertically challenged as Expats are not all horizontally challenged. For the most part Filipinas are around five foot tall their Expat partners taller some are much taller.Do all Filipinas say “I’m five foot tall”?What couple here on the forum features the greatest height difference?How has this affected you? I’m sure there are some good stories out there.When I met my wife many years ago she was maybe 90lbs and four foot nine she claimed to be five foot. At the time I was six two and 220lbs that’s a difference of about 17 inches and 130lbs.One of our first dates we shared an umbrella. It didn’t work out too well for us but it did cause much laughter as we walked through town.My family nickname is “The Giant”.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I'm 6 foot 2 and she's approx 5 ft. I don't see it making a huge difference. Judge for yourself:post-41-0-87991200-1329732319_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I'm 5'8" 270 lbs, Myrlita 5'4" 138 lbs. Not too much difference. Also, I'm going on 54, she's 57.

• Like 2

Bruce
Posted
Posted

It is all related to how you look at things! Once there were two college women talking about their boyfriends as they got ready to go to the beach. One had a large W indented on her belly. The other woman asked about it. Oh! well my boyfriend likes to wear his Letter sweater when we make love and I guess the mark is left from earlier this morning....OK, so he goes to Wisconson?... No, he goes to Michigan, she replied.....So you see, it is all about the way you look at things...... Short... tall..... W or M....... All depends on how you look at it.

• Like 3

Curley
Posted
Posted

I'm a tad over 6 ft and 95 Kilos, Kysie is 5ft 3 and 47 Kilos. We fit in all the right places. Age is our biggest difference.

• Like 2

volstateguy
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm 6'0" my girlfriend is 4''-9". We do get some funny looks when we are out, but we don't care. Once in the Verizon store I leaned down and kissed her and the girl behind the counter looked at me like I was a pedophile till she took a closer look at her and saw my girlfriend wasn't a child :hystery:

Edited by volstateguy
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Ask me about the time at the mall here in the States when my wife was 9 months pregnant with our first son..... The ten pounder.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Ask me about the time at the mall here in the States when my wife was 9 months pregnant with our first son..... The ten pounder.
Dan, been meaning to ask you about the time at the mall in the states when your wife was 9 months pregnant with your first son? :hystery:
  • Like 2

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted

We are 6'1", 240lbs and 5'4" 110 lbs, 17 years apart and best friends since the day we met. My letter sweater is from Oregon so it matters not which way you look at it. :hystery: :nudie: :hystery:

• Like 4

Higg-num
Posted
Posted
We are 6'1", 240lbs and 5'4" 110 lbs, 17 years apart and best friends since the day we met. My letter sweater is from Oregon so it matters not which way you look at it. :rolleyes: :tiphat: :hystery:
I hate to admit it but that was funny ! I have no real plans to be dating in the P.I. Only training and adventure. Though I have been told ladies there do not usually care for American men of my build. Something to do with the culture. ( 5'10" @ 155LBs )Between MMA, Bjj, yoga, hiking and mountain biking...I just stay little & kinda skinny. It suppose to send the signal to traditional females in the Philippines that I would lack the ability to provide.Come to think of it....maybe thats the real reason I never married at all. LoL