A Single Mans Perfect Palawan Dream Vacation

bows00
Posted
Posted

I got together with two of my friends this weekend and we had a fantastic idea for a perfect 2 week vacation in May. Our background? Well we are the typical middle aged American men with no family, just working to past the time till retirement. Well anyway, here is our plan... we start off the trip to Angeles City - now none of us have ever been there so this in itself will be an eye opener... Our goal here is to find a girl who will be willing to spend the next five days with us in Palawan - all expenses paid of course... hopefully we all come through finding that right partner... Then we will be flying to Palawan for the next five days - planning to lots of snorkeling and R&R. The Palawan pictures and videos I saw are so breath taking. It is definitely one of the last on-touched frontiers of this planet. The ocean is so clean, with lots of fish - and having a nice Filipina along with us would be a great bonus!Currently, we are thinking of spending time in Elnido and the Kalayaan islands... any suggestions or improvements to our current plan?I feel like a little kid again... can't wait..

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Nice plan, but you just may find that a 2 week vacation in the Philippines may not be long enough and starting off with your destination in Angeles City may just well be an eye opener for sure! Just be aware of Murphy's Law, that is typically stated as: "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong"! So, watch each other's back and don't draw too much attention to your group, because there's alot of unscruplious people and or scammers in Angeles City! You guys just might not even make it to Palawan, your dream paradise! It's all in the planning and one's attitude while in the Philippines! I hope you've done your homework, but here's a few websites you should read up on, just do a Google search on "Harry the Horse" and "Margarita Station", those two sites should give you enough information you need to know about Angeles City! Have a safe and enjoyable vacation in the Philippines!

• Like 4

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

It is worth spending 5 months or more researching the place first.

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

You might never want to leave Angeles.. And it will be hard to avoid issues with the girls. There WILL be drama. Either they won't like each other or they won't like you. It will start to show after a day or two. When are you going? Angeles is fun but there are issues there you should be aware of before you go.

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

You guys just may want to change you travels plans and just go straight to Palawan without the women and just enjoy the scenery and paradise! If you guys insist on bringing the women to be your play things and wanna be guides, well that's your choice, because boys will be boys from the good ole U.S. of A., but whenever Murphy's Law throws a wrench in the works, good luck, you'll need it or you may not just depends on the law of averages and luck! And just think of the STD that one can catch on a 2 week vacation and I hope you guys are all truly single, because no one would want to spread any form of STD to anyone in your home country of the good ole U.S. of A.!

• Like 4

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

Your plan sounds like trafficking!Better read this firsthttp://www.chanrobles.com/republicactno9208.htmlRegards: Jim

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Your plan sounds like trafficking!Better read this firsthttp://www.chanroble...cactno9208.htmlRegards: Jim
It's all in the interpretation of said law! Better to have a qualified attorney to explain it as to not misinterpret it!

Adventurer
Posted
Posted
Your plan sounds like trafficking!
It does sound strange, like spring break or something

Mike S
Posted
Posted

It is done all the time in Angeles ..... I am assuming you are talking about taking bar-girls ...... be advised it ain't gonna be cheap as you will have to pay for a steady barfine if longer than 1 day ..... which means you pay for the girl being absent from the bar ..... you will also be expected to give her a health tip for her trouble ........ just talk to the mama-san or papa-san when you find one you like .... sneaks out are frowned upon and the girl could be fired when she gets back ...... but as they say here in the phils ....... up to you

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Imo, "trafficking" is a real stretch, it's a very common practice to take bar girls along for excursions, I did it myself a few times when I was single. As Mike said, they will probably expect more then "all expenses paid", they are working after all.