The Filipino Cha-Cha

Jake
Posted
Posted

Even if my life was dependent on it, I still can't cha-cha with my wife Judy without stepping on her toes. I guess I was born with two left feet and probably in my next life, two right feet. I would reluctantly getup on the floor and quickly maneuver to the nearest chair, leaving her gyrating with the other girls.Forget about trying the Filipino cultural dance called the Tinikling. I would rather walk a mine field thandance around bamboo sticks that could easily crush my ankles. Anyway, here is a short video of theFilipino cha-cha:

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Jake is the Pilipino Cha-Cha ...... anything like the Horizontal Mambo ...... just asking ..... :hystery:

• Like 1

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

I know exactly what you mean Jake. As a country boy from Tennessee I don't have a bit of rhythm. I've met lot of people who think because I'm from TN, AKA The Home Of Country Music, I know how to Two- step....nope can't do that either :36_1_68[1]:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Haha! So true!!! I was a pretty good amateur musician but don't ask me to dance! I go from making the beat to beating my head on the floor! :89:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hey Jake is the Pilipino Cha-Cha ...... anything like the Horizontal Mambo ...... just asking ..... :)
Wazz up Marine,Why do you always tempt me for responding beyond the PG rating of this forum? I don't knowhow many times the Boss Man (Jollygoodfellow) has whack my p-p since I became moderator.Anyway, regarding the horizontal movement, I rather do the giraffe vertical position while stillstepping on some toes.....he, he. Just answering -- Jake, the dancing dork
  • Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

One of my favorite things about going out with groups of friends is there are only 2 or 3 of us guys that will dance. We stay very popular with all the girls. And the kilts help too, somehow...

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I like the way girls in Philippines will dance with themselves in the mirror. Go to the Disco at WhyNot in Dumaguete for example. All around the floor are individual mirrors with girls dancing, by themselves, imagining some sexual fantasy, looking at their own reflection in the mirror. On occasion I see a foreign man come up to them and try to involve himself in their little ritual. Although the girls will usually accept his company, the looks on their faces suggest he is intruding on their little fantasy.

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Why do you always tempt me for responding beyond the PG rating of this forum?
For over 3 years I spent 5-6 nights a week trading sea stories with an old Senior Master Chief where we worked at ..... we had plenty of time as we waited for something to break down in the plant ...... you old swabbies got nothing to hide from this old jarhead ....... :) :thumbsup: :hystery: :hystery:
  • Like 2

daisy
Posted
Posted
Even if my life was dependent on it, I still can't cha-cha with my wife Judy without stepping on her toes. I guess I was born with two left feet and probably in my next life, two right feet. I would reluctantly getup on the floor and quickly maneuver to the nearest chair, leaving her gyrating with the other girls.Forget about trying the Filipino cultural dance called the Tinikling. I would rather walk a mine field thandance around bamboo sticks that could easily crush my ankles. Anyway, here is a short video of theFilipino cha-cha:
Thank you Jake... just gives me an idea, maybe we could dance this one on our Fellowship Night after our "Day with the Orphans of Sendong" I could not dance too but I think this is easy....I don't know and we'll see... :mocking:
  • Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
I like the way girls in Philippines will dance with themselves in the mirror. Go to the Disco at WhyNot in Dumaguete for example. All around the floor are individual mirrors with girls dancing, by themselves, imagining some sexual fantasy, looking at their own reflection in the mirror. On occasion I see a foreign man come up to them and try to involve himself in their little ritual. Although the girls will usually accept his company, the looks on their faces suggest he is intruding on their little fantasy.
We have girls like that here in the US clubs a lot. But usually you can tell they are on ecstasy. Guys will try and dance with them but the girls don't even see them! I love watching them.