Crazy Drivers

love2winalot
Posted
Posted

Hiya: Braddo post cracked me up. I can add the following. Headlight's. These 2 lights on the front of the car will drain your battery, and the bulbs do not last forever. Therefore, Turn them off at night, and only turn them on if you see someone coming in the opposite direction, and it appears they do not have nigh vision of some sort. After they pass, promply turn them off again. It was mentioned someplace else about Medical issues here. This is easy. Just drive throught any traffic circle, or runabout, and if you did not have a heart attack or stroke, then you are fine.. biggrin.gif

Travis
Posted
Posted
Hiya: Braddo post cracked me up. I can add the following. Headlight's. These 2 lights on the front of the car will drain your battery, and the bulbs do not last forever. Therefore, Turn them off at night, and only turn them on if you see someone coming in the opposite direction, and it appears they do not have nigh vision of some sort. After they pass, promply turn them off again. It was mentioned someplace else about Medical issues here. This is easy. Just drive throught any traffic circle, or runabout, and if you did not have a heart attack or stroke, then you are fine.. biggrin.gif
yea wt-hell.gif doesnt burn the bulbs out faster turning them on & off?

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

The funny thing is there are a new breed of driver arriving on the road in the last 6 months I hadn't seen before who generally are the arrogant foreigners not talking in general here but every time I have seen some do it its always been a foreign driver. They come up the wrong side of the road expecting to jump the queue at traffic lights or cut in after bypassing the queue of traffic. Makes taxi drivers look like Saints if you come across them please do what I do which is force them back into the wrong side of the road as others will follow you tight to tail to stop them getting in thumbs-up-smile.gif might seem a bit childish but I really hate these type of drivers as it gives us all a bad name..

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

As regarding normal driving I think an aggressive but fair approach is the norm. If you have a right of way be aggressive because if your not people are quick to exploit the fact and will cut across you.. but if someone else has right of way be prepared to hit the brakes as they decide if you will stop and wait for them or carry on. Very rarely do I find myself braking hard in the Philippines except with vehicles with no lights everyone else seems to drive so slow I cant get out of second..

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)

I always chuckle while driving, knowing if this type of driving went on in NYC there would be more fistfights and shootings in the street then any Pizza gathering .... cutting somebody off is not only tolerated, but accepted...and actually an art form. I enjoy the way the driving is done here...call me the exception, and why I want to get a car SugarwareZ-003.gif

Edited by Inspector