Predictions For Mass Scale Riots In Uk

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

The economic downturn wiill no doubt get very bad but will it be safe in Cebu or the Philippines? Britain Faces 'Summer of Rage,' Police Sayhttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498486,00.html

Markham
Posted
Posted (edited)
The economic downturn wiill no doubt get very bad but will it be safe in Cebu or the Philippines? Britain Faces 'Summer of Rage,' Police Sayhttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498486,00.html
I have to say that I'm not surprised by this - and it's probably high time that the UK got off its arse and let its feelings be known by the Government. Today I see - on the BBC - that Lloyds and RBS Banks want another 50 Billion Pounds (25 Billion each) of tax payers' money - which they're likely to get - and that's in addition to the Billions of tax-payer Pounds already given to them and other banks. Then the tax payer is constantly reminded of big Government speding projects that either go wrong, are late, or hugely over-budget - or a combination of these - such as the ID Database, the NHS IT Project for England (that's so buggy doctors refuse to use it) etc., all of which are a waste of public money. Add to that the fact that the UK has become the most surveilled western country - either by CCTV or by official snooping into emails, text messages and phone calls - all thanks to this Government. There's a great deal of disquiet within the populus which is becoming harder and harder to supress.But if it happens, it won't amount to much. The Government will simply instruct the Police to employ anti-terrorism laws to break-up any demonstrations, spy on the ring-leaders and, naturally, abrogate any responsibility for the mess.But to your question, could something similar happen here: Yes, it could and possibly be worse. If more and more call-centres close, factories in the economic zones close through lack of orders, UFWs come home in droves, the economic crisis here could be far worse. And that might trigger civil unrest to which the Government's response will surely be an imposition of Martial Law.Mark Edited by Markham

Travis
Posted
Posted

If they allow 16 year olds to have sex with and marry old men there, then they are uncivilized enough to riot and destroy that country as well.

Markham
Posted
Posted

That is a non-sequitor ....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If they allow 16 year olds to have sex with and marry old men there, then they are uncivilized enough to riot and destroy that country as well.
I warned you in another post and since this post was made about the same time, I will let it slide. I suggest you stop posting until you answer my pm.BTW riots have also happened in the US.

brock
Posted
Posted
If they allow 16 year olds to have sex with and marry old men there, then they are uncivilized enough to riot and destroy that country as well.[/quoteWhat country do you come from, and what is the age of consent there ?Do young girls marry old men in your country ?

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

If I remember correctly he is from the US. In the US 38 of the 50 states the age of consent is below 18. Marrying old men yes they do(but usually only if you are rich) I remember a very famous case involving a Texas millionare. Anna Nicole Smith I believe it was.

Travis
Posted
Posted
If I remember correctly he is from the US. In the US 38 of the 50 states the age of consent is below 18. Marrying old men yes they do(but usually only if you are rich) I remember a very famous case involving a Texas millionare. Anna Nicole Smith I believe it was.
I did not know that and not one state I have ever lived in allowed that and I am still against it and I do not think miss smith was a baby.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I did not know that and not one state I have ever lived in allowed that and I am still against it and I do not think miss smith was a baby.
But she was like 40 or 50 years younger than him. I don't know where you lived but you can look at the list. Google Age of consent united states. I did miscount they included DC in there so it is 38 of 51. The point here wasn't if you were for or against it it was that you said having it at 16 was uncivilized. I'm not in favor of way old guys having sex with very young girls unfortunately my moral police badge was revoked. :1 (72):

Markham
Posted
Posted
unfortunately my moral police badge was revoked. :1 (72):
Oh do tell why, Tom! :lol:Mark