Anybody Coming From The States To Cebu Soon?

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

I couldn't find the correct forum, so put it here. I think I remember somebody saying they were coming in April, but I can't find any trace of the conversation. Need a small envelope brought if your coming. Thanks in advance.

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted

We are not exactly coming soon... July, but we are shipping some LBC boxes at the end of this month, putting them in Carcar by mid-May, in case you do not find anyone sooner, we would be happy to assist... LMK :lol:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
we would be happy to assist.
I would surely like to find an American toilet seat. Strong, sturdy, large and durable. The best I have found here are from Citi Hardware and are still a bit small, don't feel very strong to sit on, cheap plastic and expensive at just under 1,000 pesos.So if you can find good ones in the US, how much do they sell for? Or perhaps someone has seen real good ones in the Philippines. Before answering that, note that I have seen very good ones here, for sale WITH the toilet. You break the seat you outta luck. I have asked many stores if they will sell just the seat and they say: No it is all one unit.

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted
I would surely like to find an American toilet seat. Strong, sturdy, large and durable. The best I have found here are from Citi Hardware and are still a bit small, don't feel very strong to sit on, cheap plastic and expensive at just under 1,000 pesos.So if you can find good ones in the US, how much do they sell for? Or perhaps someone has seen real good ones in the Philippines. Before answering that, note that I have seen very good ones here, for sale WITH the toilet. You break the seat you outta luck. I have asked many stores if they will sell just the seat and they say: No it is all one unit.
I think I know what you are describing..... so here you can get just about anything you want and I think the pricing is pretty good.... take a look through this link and PM me if you want me to see what they have at my local store. My zip code is 98275, store #4745, so you can actually check store stock if you want.... (I know, I miss stuff like online stock checking too) :cheersty: LMKhttp://www.homedepot.com/webapp/catalog/servlet/Search?keyword=toilet+seat&selectedCatgry=SEARCH+ALL&langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053&Ns=None&Ntpr=1&Ntpc=1We actually have the BEMIS Model 450EC 006 in the apartment and it is pretty "robust"

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

the problem with that is how do you know the seat will fit the toilet you have? There is a wide range of toilet seat/toilet combos. If you expect it to fit properly, it might be a challange to find the right one.

• Like 1

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted (edited)
the problem with that is how do you know the seat will fit the toilet you have? There is a wide range of toilet seat/toilet combos. If you expect it to fit properly, it might be a challange to find the right one.
Exactly, but if Dave found a throne he really liked, I would have suggested we take a picture of his, add in dimensions so that I could cross check dimensions before purchase... where ther is a will there is a way. :cheersty: Edited by Dzighnman

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Are you looking for the heated seat type :cheersty:
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I couldn't find the correct forum, so put it here. I think I remember somebody saying they were coming in April, but I can't find any trace of the conversation. Need a small envelope brought if your coming. Thanks in advance.
Use this term in the search box at the top of the forum, " April 2012 visit " Choose google search in the drop down and you might find who you are looking for. :cheersty:post-1-0-23570700-1331017008_thumb.gif post-1-0-62336500-1331017006_thumb.gif

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
PM me if you want me to see what they have at my local store.
I took a look and the :KOHLERStonewood Round Closed-front Toilet Seat in Whitelooks like what I want. But I am thinking about what Lordblacknail said and I cannot be sure it will fit. My toilet looks like a standard size but I have been here too long to remember if it is standard American size or standard Philipino size. Grrr. I'd sure take a chance on it for $20 more or less though. I'll have to think on it more.
we take a picture of his
Hmmm. I bet that would add an interesting 'flavor' to the forum. Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

Surely with labour so cheap in the Philippines you could get a local carpenter to make you one out of a good hardwood?

• Like 3