Jollygoodfellow Gunned Down By Fbi

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Now you know why I closed and deleted all the content to my facebook account years ago ..... when I got 4 emails in one day from people I didn't know from facebook and 6 requests to be my friend I said enough is enough .... what the heck am I gonna do with 6 friends ....... boggled my mind ..... :hystery: :hystery:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
what the heck am I gonna do with 6 friends ..
What gets me is that friends of friends get notified what other friends of friends are doing. It means I have to view comments from my exwife who posts on friends of friends walls. This means the facebook world is too small for me. I use it for essential stuff like keeping in touch with kids who never phone and never write.
  • Like 1

Garpo
Posted
Posted

You have a long lost RICH uncle that just died. I have all of his money ready to send to you as soon as you take care of a few minor things first.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted
what the heck am I gonna do with 6 friends ..
What gets me is that friends of friends get notified what other friends of friends are doing. It means I have to view comments from my exwife who posts on friends of friends walls. This means the facebook world is too small for me. I use it for essential stuff like keeping in touch with kids who never phone and never write.
Yes Dave that's what it is supposed to be for as you said keeping in touch with your kids ...... but for me I started out with 5-6 people I really liked and before I knew it there were 30-40 people I used to work with on there .... I tried ignoring a few but then I got the "are you ignoring me on facebook" ....yup ...you just figured that out all by yourself ...... and then other friends that I did want to communicate with started asking me why I was ignoring Little Johnny ..... and all the requests for fish and farm animals and flowers ..... holy crap it became a 3 ring circus .... so I said enough is enough .... ain't got no time to send anyone cows ... pigs and sheep .... and that is all they seemed to want to talk about ..... "OH BOY ... I got 2 new pigs today ..... I sure hope I get my cows tomorrow" ..... please ..... get a life ..... :cheersty: :hystery: :hystery: ..... guess they could say the same thing about me on this forum ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:
  • Like 1

jode
Posted
Posted

FB is a good way to find out more about a filipina you may be intersted in. Especially if she gives you her password. All have Fb, don't believe them if they say they don't and are chatting online. A couple years ago all had Friendster but that died and everyone migrated to FB. You can see pics of each other in more natural poses than the best looking pic of them from profile.Also if she is serious about you she will post a pic with you in her profile and more of you in albums and admit the relationship in "about" section. If anyone who goes to her FB can see instantly that she is with you, that is a big commitment for them. Although she may have more than one FB page. If they keep you anonymous or no sign of your relationship in FB then she is keeping her options open and may be a first come here first served kinda girl.Have never had the "u won the lotto" kinda scammer contact me in FB. That is more of a spam e-mail kinda thing in my experience. Watch out for too young girls wanting to be friends in Fb. It may be innocent to them but if u automatically accept requests like I did for awhile (don't like to make people feel rejected), then after awhile someone will think you a perv for all the underage girls in your friends list.

• Like 1