Counting Down The Days

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Our house sale is now completed without any problem.We're now living in pretty cramped quarters but counting the days now till we fly out.We have approx 12 weeks of work ahead of us at the farm and each day gets harder knowing that it's comming to an end.Am now going through the task of deciding what to do with all the sh** collected over the years! You just never know how much you have until you gotta get rid of it quick!Our plan is to rent an apartelle in Cebu City for a while and look around a bit before we settle down in one place.We already own a small lot in Carcar but are in no hurry to build. The first thing on the agenda will be to just relax and enjoy! :cheersty:

• Like 4

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Great to hear Bundy, The time will fly past now before you knoww it you will sitting on the balcony sucking bacl on a SM beer and wondering what the rich people are doingGood Luck with it allCheers Braddo

• Like 2

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

Congrats!!!!!!! You are getting closer to your dreams. That dream is the only thing keeping me from going postal here at work. Christmas dinner 2013 with the family, I can't wait!!!!!!

• Like 2

Will
Posted
Posted

Congratulations, Bundy. I hope to be following your lead soon. I also have been wondering what to do with our accumulated cr*p when the time comes. I have been tempted to put it all on craigslist and say first one here wins a free truck load o' stuff ( and dont even think about bringin' it back!) hahaha

• Like 3

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Congrats Bundy!! I'm sure its a great feeling knowing that your life in the rat race in drawing to an end. It won't be long till your living the dream. I can't wait to be in your shoes!

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
I also have been wondering what to do with our accumulated cr*p when the time comes. I have been tempted to put it all on craigslist and say first one here wins a free truck load o' stuff ( and dont even think about bringin' it back!) hahaha
There is a story about a man who placed a refrigerator on his front yard with the sign, "Free Refrigerator." No one wanted it. He changed the sign to, "Refrigerator $50." It was stolen that evening. I also thought about using Craigslist when the time came to get rid of my trash, which would be someone's treasure. My plan is to put everything inside one of those 20 foot rental containers and take a picture with the door open. Just like "Storage Wars" and similar reality shows, they can send their auction bids. Winner gets the right to haul away the trash, I mean treasure.
  • Like 5

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I won't have to worry about the 20 foot storage container like JJR...

I"m down to less than 20 feet of sidewalk worh now - if it wasn't for the bed, chair and kitchen table I have left still...

And I"m not heading over for another couple months!

:mocking:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Sir, I am so so so jealous!!!

Keep us up on how things go please?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:thumbsup: 425 days and Counting, That's me :tiphat:

• Forum Support
scott h