Cebu To Bohol Options

OBA
Posted
Posted

Greetings, we have reseached the existing post and it appears that phil air is the only airline to fly to bohol from cebu, is that right? Phil airs website says that they are sold out til forever. I would perfer to fly from cebu to bohol but will tolerate an hour boat ride if i have to. Are you aware of any other airlines that fly there from cebu to bohol? thanks... I will arrive in cebu on 5/1, still open to any other accomadation suggestions. Arrive in bohol on 5/8, accomadation suggestions are also needed for bohol.

thanks in advance yall!

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

perhaps if you would review what your EXACT options are that could help. Since its a short flight, maybe your out of luck for that routing., again, there maybe something that I have not seen that others may have regarding this route,

if you have any questions OBA please feel free to PM me, thanks

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

Greetings, we have researched the existing post and it appears that phil air is the only airline to fly to Bohol from Cebu, is that right? Phil airs website says that they are sold out til forever. I would prefer to fly from Cebu to Bohol but will tolerate an hour boat ride if i have to. Are you aware of any other airlines that fly there from Cebu to Bohol? thanks... I will arrive in Cebu on 5/1, still open to any other accommodation suggestions. Arrive in Bohol on 5/8, accommodation suggestions are also needed for Bohol.

thanks in advance yall!

This board is not just for people from your country. If you want to give, dates, (I believe you should give them in full. I thought you were arriving 5th January 2013 until I read you would go to Bohol on 5th August. I then decided that you were travelling in May.

I think flying to Bohol is a silly idea. Check this map of Bohol. You can see Bohol from Cebu

post-5-0-04071500-1334629278_thumb.gif

If you really must fly, Mid-Sea express fly that route. However I see they only fly 3 days a week

http://midseaexpress...eduleflight.php

A much more sensible idea is a fast ferry. In my experience, the ride on the fast ferry is usually about as smooth as flying in n aeroplane.

The fast ferries show movies on large screen TV's. and serve food on board. The trip from Cebu City to Tagbilaran takes about 90 minutes. You have to check in 30 minutes prior to departure.

Watch my Supercat video. It will give you an idea of what it is like on board.

My favourite accommodation is Bohol Tropics

http://www.boholtropics.com

Regards; Jim

• Like 1

OBA
Posted
Posted

Greetings, we have researched the existing post and it appears that phil air is the only airline to fly to Bohol from Cebu, is that right? Phil airs website says that they are sold out til forever. I would prefer to fly from Cebu to Bohol but will tolerate an hour boat ride if i have to. Are you aware of any other airlines that fly there from Cebu to Bohol? thanks... I will arrive in Cebu on 5/1, still open to any other accommodation suggestions. Arrive in Bohol on 5/8, accommodation suggestions are also needed for Bohol.

thanks in advance yall!

This board is not just for people from your country. If you want to give, dates, (I believe you should give them in full. I thought you were arriving 5th January 2013 until I read you would go to Bohol on 5th August. I then decided that you were travelling in May.

I think flying to Bohol is a silly idea. Check this map of Bohol. You can see Bohol from Cebu

If you really must fly, Mid-Sea express fly that route. However I see they only fly 3 days a week

A much more sensible idea is a fast ferry. In my experience, the ride on the fast ferry is usually about as smooth as flying in n aeroplane.

The fast ferries show movies on large screen TV's. and serve food on board. The trip from Cebu City to Tagbilaran takes about 90 minutes. You have to check in 30 minutes prior to departure.

Regards; Jim

Thanks.....peace!

OBA
Posted
Posted

thanks in advance yall!

Regards; Jim

Thanks.....peace!

Didnt realize the fast cats were as comfortable as they appear on the video, think i will give it a try. The accomadations you recommended are nice, a little more than i wanted to spend, am seeking something a little closer to the velencia area, thanks for your words.

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
I would perfer to fly from cebu to boho
appears that phil air is the only airline to fly to bohol from cebu

what you could do if you dont wish to take the Boat or SuperCat, Is fly back to manila & catch the flight to Bohol. yes its a long way but if you wish to fly, that could be your only option

unless you check out

If the rates that the hotel listed is too much for your budget inqurie on Pension hotel, they are simple yet serves the purpose of a low cost room. or see if any Youth Hostels are still listed in Sebu, clean yet affordable lodging www.iyh.org?

in manila the MMDA used to have "Travelers hotels" they was very low cost of under 250p? for 8hrs/per night

perhaps is Sebu they may have low cost rooms/dorms like this

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

i stayed in bohol at alona beach at a resort called Beach Rock i think the name is and it was a 2 minute walk to the beach it has its own private security guard at the time i was there which was 2007 or 2008 and we got a fan room for 800 pesos a night for 4 days and the aircon was i think 1200 pesos a night !! i dont think they have any info on them online but its not hard to find it on the main road to the beach just up from alona kew resort !! hope this helps

• Like 2

OBA
Posted
Posted

i stayed in bohol at alona beach at a resort called Beach Rock i think the name is and it was a 2 minute walk to the beach it has its own private security guard at the time i was there which was 2007 or 2008 and we got a fan room for 800 pesos a night for 4 days and the aircon was i think 1200 pesos a night !! i dont think they have any info on them online but its not hard to find it on the main road to the beach just up from alona kew resort !! hope this helps

thanks for your words. i will check it out, peace....

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Heres just a little view of the aircon room and a view looking out to the main road

O-U-C

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

So you want some cheaper options!

Never stayed here. It is 10 minutes walk to Alona beach. A 2 bedroom bungalow with kitchenette is P1700 per night. This place has a swimming pool

http://www.flowergar...Mainframe-E.htm

On Bohol, I have also stayed at the Wregent in Tagbilaran City, Bohol Bee Farm on Panglao Island and twice at the Chriscentville Hotel on Gallares Street in Tagbilaran City.

The cheapest of these is Chriscentville

http://www.chriscent....com/rates.aspx

It is conveniently located one block from the huge BQ Mall which has cinemas and a food court with cheap dining options. It is 10 to 15 minutes walk to the pier.

Rooms start at P950. Last October, i stayed in the suite room. It is P1650 per night. You can see the suite room here

Regards: Jim

• Like 1