Bundy I Stand Corrected About Having A Sense Of Humor In Oz .....

Mike S
Posted
Posted

All I'm gonna add is if it wasn't a crime before why is it now ..... if nobody cared before why do they now ......... oh and if you DON'T want your charms shown on the web don't take nude pictures ..... it don't take a rocket science to figure out you can't be embare-assed by something you don't do ..... so beware all you Pilipina lovelies that are sending 100's and 1000's of your naked pictures to your boyfriends you have never met yet around the world ..... you never know who is actually viewing them ..... could it be that he and his mates are having a cheap thrill at your expense ..... you never know ...... having said that I just sent 100 nude pictures of Jake to America's Most Wanted ..... just waiting for a reply ..... :dance: :nudie:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I put naked pictures of myself on one of those sites. Next day I was arrested for causing unnecessary suffering and causing public unrest.

Do you mean that there was so much laughter that people became uncontrollably hysterical :lol:

Well they didn`t put it quite so politely
  • Like 3

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

All I'm gonna add is if it wasn't a crime before why is it now ..... if nobody cared before why do they now ......... oh and if you DON'T want your charms shown on the web don't take nude pictures ..... it don't take a rocket science to figure out you can't be embare-assed by something you don't do ..... so beware all you Pilipina lovelies that are sending 100's and 1000's of your naked pictures to your boyfriends you have never met yet around the world ..... you never know who is actually viewing them ..... could it be that he and his mates are having a cheap thrill at your expense ..... you never know ...... having said that I just sent 100 nude pictures of Jake to America's Most Wanted ..... just waiting for a reply ..... :dance: :nudie:

Mike, you shouldn't have done that to our buddy Jake. Now the CIA has to "Eliminate" him.
  • Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Mike, you shouldn't have done that to our buddy Jake. Now the CIA has to "Eliminate" him.

If in fact that my buddy Mike S has saturated the internet with my naked butt, I think the internet would shut down.

Talk about a serious butt virus on a global scale.....he, he.

• Like 2