Ya-Ya Needed

andre007
Posted
Posted

I am seeking 2 stay out ya ya's 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am 6 days a week to take care and assist a Single Father of 5 month old twin boys. Light housekeeping. All meals included.

Start pay P2500 or P2000 and P500 for transportation which comes out the same.

Must be at least over 18 and have id an ability to get a clearance.

REQUIREMENTS:

- 2x2 picture

- biodata

- barangay clearance-I will assist if they are qualified.

- police clearance-I will assist if they are qualified.

SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS-Must have a pleasing personality and are very playful and like to talk. These boys are very active and playful and enjoy talking all day.

Please contact me through these numbers (PM only) Not sure if numbers are allowed

(direct hiring, NO AGENTS pls.)Location Nivel Hills Lahug on Jeepny line.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am seeking 2 stay out ya ya's 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am 6 days a week to take care and assist a Single Father of 5 month old twin boys. Light housekeeping. All meals included.

REQUIREMENTS:

- 2x2 picture

- biodata

SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS-Must have a pleasing personality and are very playful and like to talk. These boys are very active and playful and enjoy talking all day.

Please contact me through these numbers (PM only) Not sure if numbers are allowed

It would help imensely if you posted what area you are from. The RP is bigger than you realize. Not everyone knows where Nivel Hills Lahug is. Edited by Steve & Myrlita
  • Like 1

andre007
Posted
Posted

REQUIREMENTS:

- 2x2 picture

- biodata

It would help imensely if you posted what area you are from. The RP is bigger than you realize. Not everyone knows where Nivel Hills Lahug is.

That is kind of funny actually because I have lived here for 6 years now and I know how large the RP is.

Well most people know Lahug as it is the call center capitol of Cebu. I always welcome constructive criticism and if you could suggest how i can put anything more than Nivel Hills Lahug I would welcome that.I can say it is near Mr A's restaurant but would they know Mr' A's. Someone can also ask me or do what I do and Google search. lol

I am sure there will be many many more questions and soon I will write a whole story here on why I have 5 month old twins but for right now I need help.

Thank you

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

when you do find the "YaYa" that will take care of your twins,

may I suggest a "medical" (blood)test.& chest X-ray to make sure she is healthy and has no major/minor ills.just to be sure

about LIve/stay out. It might be hard to find someone ,as they would have to travel each way daily.

Good luck on your search :thumbsup:

• Like 1

andre007
Posted
Posted

when you do find the "YaYa" that will take care of your twins,

may I suggest a "medical" (blood)test.& chest X-ray to make sure she is healthy and has no major/minor ills.just to be sure

about LIve/stay out. It might be hard to find someone ,as they would have to travel each way daily.

Good luck on your search :thumbsup:

Thank you for the heads up. Yes I agree because one of the reasons why I am searching and seeking so hard right now is because my sons became sick 2x when they visited there relatives for an extended amount of days and I do not think proper care was taken.

Yes I do know stay out would be much harder but as of right now I have a small place and since they are so active I figured if get 2 ya-ya's they wont burn one out..

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Hi Andre

Have you tried placing an advert on www.cebuclassifieds.com or www.sulit.ph you may have luck finding someone on there.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

REQUIREMENTS:

- 2x2 picture

- biodata

It would help imensely if you posted what area you are from. The RP is bigger than you realize. Not everyone knows where Nivel Hills Lahug is.

That is kind of funny actually because I have lived here for 6 years now and I know how large the RP is.

Well most people know Lahug as it is the call center capitol of Cebu. I always welcome constructive criticism and if you could suggest how i can put anything more than Nivel Hills Lahug I would welcome that.I can say it is near Mr A's restaurant but would they know Mr' A's. Someone can also ask me or do what I do and Google search. lol

I am sure there will be many many more questions and soon I will write a whole story here on why I have 5 month old twins but for right now I need help.

Thank you

I'm thinking that what Steve was saying is this forum has members from various parts of the Philippines and also is a Philippines wide forum, not just Cebu so its a bit like searching for Talisay as you could come up with at least 3 different locations and the City; Cebu was not written in your description.

Sorry for making this topic go off topic but just wanted to address this.

Hopefully someone will know of someone for the position, I have a couple in mind and will ask them when I can.

:thumbsup:

• Like 3

andre007
Posted
Posted

Hi Andre

Have you tried placing an advert on www.cebuclassifieds.com or www.sulit.ph you may have luck finding someone on there.

I tried OLX first and I have the above mentioned lined up plus a couple of more but because these little men want's my attention it get's harder..I have also made flyer's and will hand out in my local area as about every establishment I know's me and my boy's already.

andre007
Posted
Posted

REQUIREMENTS:

- 2x2 picture

- biodata

Thank you

I'm thinking that what Steve was saying is this forum has members from various parts of the Philippines and also is a Philippines wide forum, not just Cebu so its a bit like searching for Talisay as you could come up with at least 3 different locations and the City; Cebu was not written in your description.

Hopefully someone will know of someone for the position, I have a couple in mind and will ask them when I can.

I can appreciate Steve and I also appreciate you. This is the only forum I have listed this add. The reason I chose this forum is because I have never been disrespected as I have with most other forums.

In one forum in particular a member asked if anybody knew of anybody that might fit his criteria for a ya-ya. The keyboard commandos went way of topic and the whole discussion was the amount he was willing to pay and why does he need one anyway. They even made another thread because of it.

This is a very delicate situation for me and I thank you for allowing me to at least place this add and to any referrals you and other members may have.

As I stated I have written my story of the last 5 months and when I post I will post it here first..

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

REQUIREMENTS:

- 2x2 picture

- biodata

Thank you

I can appreciate Steve and I also appreciate you. This is the only forum I have listed this add. The reason I chose this forum is because I have never been disrespected as I have with most other forums.

In one forum in particular a member asked if anybody knew of anybody that might fit his criteria for a ya-ya. The keyboard commandos went way of topic and the whole discussion was the amount he was willing to pay and why does he need one anyway. They even made another thread because of it.

This is a very delicate situation for me and I thank you for allowing me to at least place this add and to any referrals you and other members may have.

As I stated I have written my story of the last 5 months and when I post I will post it here first..

Well I hope your not discouraged by the above posts and no by no means are we attacking you or your post. Now back on topic :thumbsup:

• Like 1