Is It Just Me, Or.......

Campero
Posted
Posted

Hola,

Is it just me, or does anyone elses' Pinay partner show a lot of interest in other women? I mean, without getting into details, show genuine interest of the sexual type?

Before you think that I am lucky..............think of some of the problems this can create.

Anyway, not looking for story time here, just curious if I am alone with this.

Respectfully,

Campero

retired
Posted
Posted

Two trains of thought come to mind . Track 1 is the cultural train . Being from the southeastern part of the US i was not accustomed to seeing same sex partners so demonstrative in public when i first came here . Now , i hardly even think about it . Track 2 is more like the freeweay.. you know , traffic going both ways at the same time . Before my marriage i spent my first year near Clark at Angeles and got to know several foreign club managers . Almost to the 90th percentile they claimed that probably over 70 % of their "workers" were gay and in most cases bi.. Of course the majority of gals working in clubs are not the norm... :-)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I find it normal that the girls here grow up with close personal contact, everything from massaging each other to cuddling when they sleep to showering together. I find that it can sometimes develop into a sexual thing but not necessarily. I find that some girls will do whatever they think pleases their mate.

Does that answer it for you?

• Like 2

Campero
Posted
Posted

Gents,

Thanks a lot. I thought that I could pin it down to a cultural thing, and I have many of the same observations as both of you.

You have to admit that it one of those things that can be startling at first.

Have a nice day,

Campero

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

My ex from Taiwan was the same way yet if ever a suggestion was made to her sexual identity... Oh my! Death!

I would put it down to cultural as it seems to be normal for that part of the world to be more demonstrative for the ladies...

:mocking:

Edited by i am bob

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted (edited)

My ex from Taiwan was the same way yet if ever a suggestion was made to her sexual identity... Oh my! Death!

I would put it down to cultural as it seems to be normal for that part of the world to be more demonstrative for the ladies...

:mocking:

Ditto here, I witnessed many "different" behaviors, that raised some questions, but in the end, when asked about it point blank... let's just say I knew right away, I had made a mistake in inferring any of her behavior was in any way sexual, only normal cultural stuff, like DH describes. As a consequence of raising that point I was faced with a long term of reinforcing her confidence in my NOT being some sort of sexual deviate. :hystery: Be very careful in raising the bisexual topic.

Edited by Dzighnman
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Hola,

Is it just me, or does anyone else's' Pinay partner show a lot of interest in other women? I mean, without getting into details, show genuine interest of the sexual type?

Before you think that I am lucky..............think of some of the problems this can create.

Anyway, not looking for story time here, just curious if I am alone with this.

Respectfully,

Campero

Nope I don't think it is Cultural I think it is a Female thing that is all over the world many times I have to remind my wife about this I can't imagine the conversation if I did what she did to a male friend of mine

• Like 2

samatm
Posted
Posted

Someone I am sure will write a dissertation about the Philippines as whole lacking a sexual identity. Women run the show here but the Men play the part and in effect abdicate their powers to the ladies in mean time rearing childeren that are confused in masculinity and femininity. Ever wonder why there are so many lady boys? and Irresponsible men and deadbeat dads and "fatherless" kids.? Its easy for the girls to seek comfort in and guidance from other girls with so much of the guy pool emasculated, unemployed, drunk and violent.

• Like 4

Campero
Posted
Posted

Deep.........Samatm................deep!

Regards,

Campero

samatm
Posted
Posted

Deep.........Samatm................deep!

Regards,

Campero

Its ok I'm all better today :) . Reread my post and it looks like I think All Pinoy men are worthless. No not the case.. I know many many great fathers and providers that provide excellent role models and have well adjust kids. Sadly though many hard working industrious guys have to leave their families and work abroad and that vacuum also takes its toll on society.