Doctors Appoinment

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

My girlfriend has just come back from the maternity hospital here in Cebu city.

She tells me our unborn baby is healthy and it is 29 inches long. Now I am worried. :hystery:

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

She tells me our unborn baby is healthy and it is 29 inches long. Now I am worried. :hystery:

:thumbsup: Congratulations! why worried? if it is healthy I would have thought you would have been Jumping with Joy. :dance: I hope things continue to go well, When is the expected delivery date?. Just so I can get a Crate in, to help wet the baby's head, ah! I see the Worry now, babies bring Reduced Spends on Frivolities. I know a family can be costly but They are a Joy to have. Best of luck to you both.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

plan on a C-section, both of mine was done this way as thesize/weight was too large to be delivered the normal way.

2. make sure she has her neccessary shots before hand so they wont overcharge you.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

The point is she said 29 inches, not 29 cms which is what she should have said. If it was inches it would already be half her size. The baby is due mid to end of July thanks for the thoughts.

• Like 1

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted (edited)

.......mmm........Think I'll leave this one alone ! Congratulations to both of you, and to the little sonjack ( hopefully ! )

Edited by Classic Dry

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Aren't Filipinas fun!

I'm here to tell you, it won't stop either...........you gotta love em!

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

The point is she said 29 inches, not 29 cms which is what she should have said. If it was inches it would already be half her size. The baby is due mid to end of July thanks for the thoughts.

:hystery: Well Sonjack, I certainly, missed the small print there :omg: Quack, Quack Oops :89: :blonde: or maybe :th_imstupid: But! whichever my good wishes stand firm :)

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Lucky she did not say 3 foot as you would be worried for two reasons. :lol:

Congrats and hope all continues well.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

On worries, those little gals are tough as nails. My fist son was over ten lbs Ann was under 100lbs four foot ten. A few weeks after he was born she was talking about having another!

• Like 2