Any Comment(S) On Manila Mushrooming Condo Projects? Given Current Prices It Is Hard To Pass Up, Or Not?

PhilArmen
Posted
Posted

It so appears then that not even an example is available.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

Again, regarding the condo fees, does anyone know what formula is used, if any, to calculate the payable monthly condo fees? If no formula is available/known, does anyone know what should be expected in terms of condo fees for an apartment of, say, 330 square feet (roughly 30 square meters)? Thanks.

this is from an email i had from a person who has a unit. this is just a general cost,

it can vary from place to place

Our condo fees are p29.78 per square meter and that includes all the security in the building, the electric in the common areas, as well as within the building, . They also charge people with parking spaces additional monthly fees, so I guess some of that also goes towards electric and clean up in those areas.

We pay our own electric in our unit and our own water. Also they have a plumber and electrician on staff who come and fix problems within the unit when we call them, and that is also included in the monthly fees.

So we have 80.02 square meters within our two units that we turned into a 2/2 so we pay p2383 a month.

Edited by Call me Bubba

PhilArmen
Posted
Posted

Thanks a million for taking the time Bubba, precisely the sort of example I was looking for. May I ask if in your building there is a (nice-sized) swimming pool and a gym, because, understandbly-so, this will increase condo-fees. Also, if you care to comment on the quality of the maintenance (and cleanliness) of the common areas.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

I have read about 1 yr ago about 1 person who was really Piss with Robinson here in manila,

some reason I cant find that topic or link, (was written by a french man i believe) it was a very good post on how to be wary of these" people"

should some one be able to find this link/topic, please repost it,(its a closed post) at least the link will help this person & provide info to this topic,

http://www.philippin...he-philippines/

here is the story w/link about the Robinson problem that another member had

• 5 months later...
santos.phil
Posted
Posted

Interesting read here. I really hope that everything would eventually work things out on this one. And trying to make things work would be the best way possible to say all the developments that are exploding and coming out of the open.