Swimming Pool

MorphMan
Posted
Posted

Had a hunt through the threads and can't find any answer so hence why I'm posting this thread!

Does anyone know where there is a decent swimming pool I can use? I want to take my daughter. Ideally in a hotel and not to expensive.

I know some hotels only let in-house guests use the facilties, has anyone found a decent place to swim?

Cheers,

Mark

Bigdog
Posted
Posted

i went to this place a few times... was clean and kept well for a place over there http://cebuphilippines.wordpress.com/2010/02/04/bahia-resort-hotel/ .. 100 peso with 60 consumable . Theres a shallow pool that is good sized for the kids and a deeper pool for better swimmers

• Like 1

MorphMan
Posted
Posted

i went to this place a few times... was clean and kept well for a place over there http://cebuphilippin...a-resort-hotel/ .. 100 peso with 60 consumable . Theres a shallow pool that is good sized for the kids and a deeper pool for better swimmers

i went to this place a few times... was clean and kept well for a place over there http://cebuphilippin...a-resort-hotel/ .. 100 peso with 60 consumable . Theres a shallow pool that is good sized for the kids and a deeper pool for better swimmers

Thanks I will check it out

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

The Montebello Villa hotel in Banilad has a large, very nice pool, I read the fee is p250 for non-guests to use.

The Abellana Cebu City Sports Center also has a large pool and is open to the public. The entrance fee to enter was raised to p15 after the 400m track was renovated. I heard the pool fee is p30 but that may have changed.

Most of these pools do not have lifeguards, you swim at your own risk.

• Like 1

johnb
Posted
Posted (edited)

Had a hunt through the threads and can't find any answer so hence why I'm posting this thread!

Does anyone know where there is a decent swimming pool I can use? I want to take my daughter. Ideally in a hotel and not to expensive.

I know some hotels only let in-house guests use the facilties, has anyone found a decent place to swim?

Cheers,

Mark

Dont know where you are in Cebu, but the country club in Bulacao Pardo is open to non members, it use to be 50p for entrance for day members to use any of there sports utilities, there famous for there Golf course, but also have tennis , badmington , basketball and volleyball courts, multi gym, I've seen joggers using the stands on the indoor courts for running exercise plus of course swimming pool, not to mention the resturant etc it realy is a nice place, about 20 mins south of cebu city before Talisay.

http://www.everythin...ntry-club-cebu/

Edited by johnb
  • Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

The Sandtrap Bar and Restaurant has a pool...Maria Luisa Road Banilad.Lots of expats go there

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

No admission charge! :hystery:

31164.jpg

• Like 4

MorphMan
Posted
Posted

No admission charge! :hystery:

31164.jpg

lol...

• Like 1

MorphMan
Posted
Posted

The Sandtrap Bar and Restaurant has a pool...Maria Luisa Road Banilad.Lots of expats go there

Well this sounds like my kinda place! Bar and a Pool and other Expats... definitely will check this place out

Cheers

• Like 1

Geoff Thomas
Posted
Posted

Holiday Spa is a good place but you need to be a member of the gym which in my opinion is one of the better places, also as mentioned before the Montebello Villa hotel in Banilad has probably the cleanest nice large pool, better to get family membership to have use of the facilities and get discounts on food & beverage prices.

• Like 2